Breakfast ideas

I have the asda shopping guide book, I'll take a look for you tonight if you want

That would be fantastic! Ive got both kinds, think one is the herby one and the other is just fake meat sausage lol. :cool:

I always start the day with a big mixed fruit salad made of whatever is on offer, but always including melon my fave superspeed, in there somewhere and a fat free yoghurt of some kind - sometimes flavoured, sometimes not.

That way you get plenty of superfree and superspeed in early on in the day and it doesn't tie you down to a green, red or EE day until lunch......... best of all worlds :D

Well today I have had pineapple and coconut Muller and it hasn't filled me up so Im gonna have some more fruit. If that doesn't work I shall be having to have my toast after all. Grrr. :(

Well today I have had pineapple and coconut Muller a

I havent seen these!!!!!!!! Where did you get yours from? I literally would just eat them all day! :eek:

Oh no, not pineapple AND coconut :eek: I mean normal pineapple plus coconut-Muller on top! :eek: Sheesh, I nearly got mobbed then! :D
Yum yum

6005063596_5ce0631245_o.jpg

OOOOOPS! I got too excited then! Looks amazing!

Throw a bit of rum in and you can have a pina colada - a la breakfast ;)

Ha ha thats exactly what I thought when I had the first one yesterday! :D (In fact the only reason I didn't was cos it was WI today! :eek: )

Melon is usually involved at this time of year as it's so readily available.
Often I like scrambled egg on toast, as I do green and find it fills me up. Omelette too.
I try and have at least one of my five a day at breakfast, whether it's baked beans or fruit :)

Sometimes on a green day, If I wanna save my HExB I would have cous cous soaked in water and witha flavoured free yogurt stirred through and heated. It's a bit like a rice pudding... :) Sometimes If I'm feeling greedy I'll have it with a grated apple stirred through (after heating of course), or with some berries, or my fav banana (witha toffee yog stirred through!)

mmm cous cous sounds amazing :) ive got roasted veg one wth my dinner with a truck load of veg :) Can't wait! How is everyone today? Nearly weekend! Nx

at work, I tend to have a mullerlite with a banana, then a couple of hours later, I have a piece of sw 'quiche' which is eggs, a tub of cottage cheese (very low fat) and what ever veg/ham/bacon etc you fancy, all mixed up and cooked in the oven for 40 mins or so on a low light (you might have seen the recipe on this site somewhere). When I'm at home, i love a sw 'full English' of low fat sausages, scrambled egg, 1 slice of wholemeal bread toasted (hb), and beans or tinned toms, bacon sometimes, and mushrooms, yummy, and fills me up for most of the day til teatime!

Always have a big bowl of strawberries with activia vanilla snackpot poured over them. Used to be a cereal person but like to keep my HEB for double choc alpen light rather than syn it. And I like my options at night in the rest of my milk allowance

I tend to try and save my HEs for later in the day as well. It's great knowing you can have a HEB in the evening! On a work day I usually take mixed berries, mango or banana with Onken fat free vanilla yoghurt for brekkie. When not at work I love mushroom omelette with baked beans or scrambled/poached eggs. Yummy.

Last edited:
Im on EE too - have followed this plan for 3-4 years now and love it hehe :)
Typical breakfasts for me are
Porridge with chocolate spread
Chocolate spread on toast
Weetabix x 2 with banana on top
Porridge with banana on top
Beans on toast
Scrambled egg on toast with toms on top

List is endless lol

Ooo porridge and chocolate spread havn't had that for ages! Will have to go buy some on Thursday.

I'm not a morning person but always try to have at least fruit/yogurt for breakfast often topped with weetabix crunchy bran to make it a bit more filling.
Magic porridge is nice and easy too

I buy simply porridge - asdas own brand :) Cant decide if I want scrambled eggs on toast or weetabix with banana tomorrow morning

i am on EE to and most days have some type of cereal with loads of fruit on top and ssk milk... sainsburys wholegrain blueberry or apricot wheat are really nice

French Toast with maple syrup and banana
Bacon Sandwich with grilled tomatoes and mushrooms
Poached eggs on toast
Vegetable and cheese Omelette with homemade hashbrown
weetabix with hot milk, banana and maple syrup
fully cooked breakfast
toast with sliced banana and a drizzle of honey on top

so many different combinations really

Back