Breakfast ideas

:eating: Hey guys, I'm really struggling with breakfast at the mo. Until starting SW I never ate breaksfast, and I seem to be having it quaker oats so simple or weetabix with fruit. Their great but really boring day after day.

Any ideas for quick, simple alternatives? I like everything lol so all recipes welcome xxx

same here , i tend to prepare fruit salad for the next day the night b4, ive herds theres low syn pancakes which sound yummy :D

:eating: Hey guys, I'm really struggling with breakfast at the mo. Until starting SW I never ate breaksfast, and I seem to be having it quaker oats so simple or weetabix with fruit. Their great but really boring day after day.

Any ideas for quick, simple alternatives? I like everything lol so all recipes welcome xxx

slimming world full english

Breakfast Ideas?

Hiya everyone,

I'm 17, just started slimming world on thursday , i'm doing ok sticking to lunches and dinners but i'm running out of ideas for breakfast. I have college in the mornings so don't really have time to cook anything so need something quick and easy but filling, any ideas? :)

Banana on toast (using your bread allowance as your HEB for the day!)

Lovely & very fast!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

There a huge thread in the sticky section above devoted to breakfast - over 400 posts at the moment

You could make one of the crustless quiches (eggs, cottage cheese & whatever filling you fancy, ham, veg whatever) the night before and dig into a bit of that cold the mornings :)

I make a pot of 35g porridge the night before (HeB) with water. Then in the morning add a little bit of milk from my heA allowance and heat it up and add a bit of chopped fruit (whatever is in the house) on the top of it-very filling and satisfying-i sometimes use a bit of sweetener to give me an extra energy boost in the mornings!!

Bircher style muesli - heB of porridge - use a flavoured sachet one like Dorset cereal ones - add the required about of milk (from heA) or a vanilla muller light (should work)and grate an apple into your porridge - do this the night before and place in tubber wear in the morning the porridge and fruits in it will have plumped up and everything will have a delicious apple smell and flavour :) xxx

KittyK666 said:
Hiya everyone,

I'm 17, just started slimming world on thursday , i'm doing ok sticking to lunches and dinners but i'm running out of ideas for breakfast. I have college in the mornings so don't really have time to cook anything so need something quick and easy but filling, any ideas? :)

My daughter is same age and having same problem.
She now had scrambled eggs out of microwave ( she straightens her hair while it cooks) and spaghetti with a banana on the way out!
She has to leave at 7 as she commutes and says this fills her

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yum the cheese and ham sandwich dipped in egg sounds fab, i will give that a go today i think x;)

Toasted cheese sandwich. Sorry but uses your HEXs for breakfast. 2 slices WM bread lightly toasted. up to 5 Laughing Cow Light triangles (1 used 3). Spread on toast and put under grill. Then sandwich pieces of bread together - I used my sandwich maker. It is nice and filling.

This weekend I am going to make homemade baked beans. It will not be sweet like shop bought ones but will be very nice. I post a picture of it for everyone to see with the recipe.

ColJack said:
Bacon and beans. Proper cowboy food.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Just make sure you sleep facing the campfire cowboy, that's all I can say LOL!

Back