Breakfast ideas

Weetabix (HEb) with milk (HEa) topped with banana and strawberries and sometimes a drizzle of honey (1 syn tsp) is my favourite or half a melon with mix of fruit, topped with shreddies and muller light.

WHO NEEDS MCDONALDS

bake 1 quorn pepper steak in the oven - syn free
Toast an asda wholemeal pitta (HEB)
When the pepper steak is cooked put 2 dairy lea light cheese slices (HEA) on it so it begins to melt
Fry an egg using frylight

add sauce if you so choose to :D

Fill your pitta ...and then your face!!! :D

IMAG0941.jpg

Need to get focused again.... Cheap green day breakfasts ?

Hi Everyone,

I haven't been around for a while and it shows, I am a stone heavier than when I got married last April !

I need to get it off as I will have no clothes to wear in the summer, I bought new ones and in my quest to stay thin gave all my bigger ones away lol !

We usually do Red days as seem to lose more weight however it is so expensive. Can anyone tell me what you eat for breakfasts on Green days please ? I don't have an up to date book and carn't really afford to join a class to get a new book. This will sound really bad but I don't like Cereal or alot of fruit. Like to have Eggs etc for Breakfast. My husband has sausage or Bacon. He will eat some Cereal and yoghurt.

Would be grateful for some ideas, need to try and do a couple of Green days to keep cost down .

Thanks

The only green day breakfast I can think of is beans on toast! Or beans, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes but that's about it!

Of course there's the usual cereal and toast but if you don't like cereal then that's out.

Eggs or beans on toast is cheap and filling. When I have more time I like french toast it's easy and cheap but feels much more of a luxury than eggs on toast!

Maybe try some new kinds of fruit? I'm quite picky with what ones I like so it's just about finding what ones you like.

Boring cereal can be a bit of a chore to eat but I love chocolate weetabix (heb & 2 syns for 2)

Green days are definately much cheaper so I hope you find things you like.

X

When the pepper steak is cooked put 2 dairy lea light cheese slices (HEA) on it so it begins to melt

IMAG0941.jpg
Were can i buy the pepper steak quarn from xx

I always have fruit in the morning as I don't have time to cook anything, and I can't use wholemeal bread as I have a sandwich for lunch almost every day. Does anyone have any ideas for a quick breakfast idea?

The best Brekkie ever!

I love Sunday morning breakfasts!

2 Slices of toast, 2 poached eggs from the local deli on one slice, grilled vine tomatoes on the other slice, 2 Morrison's Eat Smart sausages, 3 rashers of bacon and some mushrooms. Absolute bliss.

Of course, the fact that my hubby cooked it makes it even tastier......... x

Last edited:
Were can i buy the pepper steak quarn from xx

The chilled section in most supermarkets where they do their veggie stuff, theyve go a bit of a kick to them but theyre delicious, ive swapped the steak out for quorn sausages a few times, just remember the quorn sausages are a syn each

Em x

Afitos said:
Hi Everyone,

I haven't been around for a while and it shows, I am a stone heavier than when I got married last April !

I need to get it off as I will have no clothes to wear in the summer, I bought new ones and in my quest to stay thin gave all my bigger ones away lol !

We usually do Red days as seem to lose more weight however it is so expensive. Can anyone tell me what you eat for breakfasts on Green days please ? I don't have an up to date book and carn't really afford to join a class to get a new book. This will sound really bad but I don't like Cereal or alot of fruit. Like to have Eggs etc for Breakfast. My husband has sausage or Bacon. He will eat some Cereal and yoghurt.

Would be grateful for some ideas, need to try and do a couple of Green days to keep cost down .

Thanks

I do green. My fav breakfasts are quorn sausage and egg roll,fry light eggs on toast and French toast. I also love a big bowl of chopped fruit and berries with fat free yogurt poured over!

ejgemmag said:

yum! i want one now!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back