Breakfast ideas

new ideas for breakfast

has any got any new ideas for different breakfast? im on EE and seem to av wheatabix nearly every morning. dont like all bran and struggle to eat sweet things first thing on a morning and dont av much time when im working to cook up a breakfast. any ideas welcome! even bizarre ones! :sign0163::

What about some fat free plain yogurt and fruit that's my on the run brekkie of choice. Being plain yogurt not overly sweet. Or toast and marmite with a banana sliced ontop sounds odd but yummy ( if you like marmite that is).

Try beans on toast it will fill you till dinner!
Pete

I'm having the same prob for breakfast, usually have a pink grapefruit with a sprinkle of sweetner on top, or strawberries with fat free natural yogurt but getting bored now :( but getting some good ideas from this thread! Thank you guys :) xx

My usual breakfast is cheese or egg sandwich. Sometimes, I eat oatmeal with fruits. But the best breakfast for me would be ham, cheese, egg, lettuce, slice of tomato, onion and pickles, two slices of bread with ripe mango on the side.

I usually have mushroom omlettes or Fried egg (in frylight) baked beans and tin Tomatos this is on a a green day yum yum :)

The weetabix spoonsize chocolate are ok, they are nice if you have them with strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and FF Yogurt :)

(I sprinkled my fruit with a little sweetener about 10 minutes before I added it to the weetabix and yogurt and it was lovely, as the weetabix aren't very sweet)

I tend to have microwave scrambled eggs or microwave baked beans omelette, both are really quick and easy to make and keep me full.

I sometimes make up a big batch of rice pudding and have a bowl of that instead of cereal. Mostly its a cooked breakfast tho.

Flapjacks look nice. Need to adjust the recipe to allow for the new HeB quantities.

Since you dint like fruit, maybe substitute some almonds and walnuts etc?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I discovered having 3 x ryvita wholemeal crackerbread, with 30g chocolate Phili divided between them, topped with sliced banana. 4 syns I know, but yummy and filling, and suits my sweet tooth in the morning

My favourite breakfast in 30g Fruit n Fibre cereal mixed in with a strawberry muller light. I just weigh my cereal and take it to work in a food bag, along with a tub of yoghurt. It reminds me so much of the really fattening granola and strawberry yoghurt I used to get from Costa :)

I made chocolate porridge this morning, by stirring some philadelphia chocolate into my porridge instead of jam, absolutely delicious.

cruisedolly said:
I made chocolate porridge this morning, by stirring some philadelphia chocolate into my porridge instead of jam, absolutely delicious.

Absolute genius!!!!

Never even occurred to me to do that.
Might be my breakfast tomorrow. Thanks.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Chocolate porridge using chocolatey oatly is nice too and can use your hea for it :)

Sorry new to the thread are the Oat So Simple porridge styles that arent plain like golden syrup syn free or a heb?
Also is cinammon free? sorry dumb question
Getting a bit warm for porridge now though.,.,.

Skulldilocks said:
Sorry new to the thread are the Oat So Simple porridge styles that arent plain like golden syrup syn free or a heb?
Also is cinammon free? sorry dumb question
Getting a bit warm for porridge now though.,.,.

All the flavoured ones are synned and not a heb do best to use the plain and just add whatever you want to it. Cinammon is free yes as are all herbs/spices x

Back