Breakfast ideas

You don't have to have cereal for breakfast - I never do.

What about a big bowl of fruit and a yogurt? Or toast? Even a "fried" breakfast if you have the time, using FryLight.

There is no reason why breakfast has to be just cereal. To me that's pretty boring.

You don't have to have cereal for breakfast - I never do.

What about a big bowl of fruit and a yogurt? Or toast? Even a "fried" breakfast if you have the time, using FryLight.

There is no reason why breakfast has to be just cereal. To me that's pretty boring.

I hardly ever have cereal - I just dont really like it apart from Alpen and there's not much in a HEB! If you are going to use a HEB on brekkie I would suggest toast - beans on toast being my favourite lol. Or as the lady above said, fruit with yogurt and maybe a hi fi bar too?

You don't even need to have time to do a SW grill up! Cook it the night before & microwave in the morning. I do this a couple of times a week with an omelette & some grilled mushrooms & tomatoes.

You could have a ham sandwich, or cheese on toast. Make too much tea and have the leftovers for breakfast. Scrambled eggs. I like wmeal toast with cottage cheese and sliced banana.

Beans on toast is my favourite mmmm

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I love cereal and milk but it uses up all the hex choices, so I've made myself have bacon scrambled egg and fruit yogurt now so I can use bread and cheese in other things. So you are better off not having cereal as it uses your hex up. I always feel guilty after having bacon and eggs tho! Need to get over that lol. Deff going to try cottage cheese and banana!

Thanks everyone for your helpful replies...minimunchkins; the whole problem is i never had breakfast before and if i did it would be a pastry like a croissant, so its a habit issue for me, but i guess i never thought about a SW cooked breakfast, the idea seemed naughty, but i will get to grips with it and the idea of making it the night before is great, i could pop it into the microwave when i get to work and eat it at my desk, thanks ALL for the great response, much appreciated :)

I have read on here that some people have a mugshot for breakfast. I reckon that might be very filling and keep you going until lunch.

oatbran

hello :) i was wondering if anyone used Mornflake Oatbran and if this could be substituted for porridge oats as the healthy extra B? I know it seems odd, but i can't eat regular porridge oats as they disagree with me, but i'm fine with oatbran.

Hi Cup-cake, im not sure about Mornflake oatbran but have you tried scan bran, many people i know have this for breakfast and not only they enjoy it but they have some great losses, you can get scan bran from class, i personally am not a lover of oats or porridge myself so no good for me, bnut ive made some lovely cakes with scan bran :D

Ddelta said:
Yup was on the healthy extras section, it's a much longer and more detailed list than in the book! Also I use it myself sometimes to make pancakes with :)

Doyou have a recipe?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Fresh fruit cut into strips and Mullerlight to dip the fruit in (like egg & soliders)
Also potato& veg cakes/pancakes

Back