Breakfast ideas

My favourite brek thus far (in my whole 2 weeks!) has to be either:

Banoffee weetabix (2 weetabix HEXB crushed, with a sliced banana or 2, with a fat free toffee yog poured over top and all mixed in)
Or
Vanilla strawberry porridge (35g porridge HEXB with strawberries and a fat free vanilla yoghurt poured over top and all mixed in)

The weetabix variety is much more filling i find than the porridge. If i ever stop SW, i will continue to have these for brekfast as they are just so delicious <3 I also dont soak my oats overnight - i find it makes very little difference.

Banoffee weetabix (2 weetabix HEXB crushed, with a sliced banana or 2, with a fat free toffee yog poured over top and all mixed in)
Or
Vanilla strawberry porridge (35g porridge HEXB with strawberries and a fat free vanilla yoghurt poured over top and all mixed in)

The weetabix variety is much more filling i find than the porridge. If i ever stop SW, i will continue to have these for brekfast as they are just so delicious <3 I also dont soak my oats overnight - i find it makes very little difference.

banoffee Weetabix sounds lovely! :)

But, I am from Scotland and the thought of sweet porridge I still find really weird :) OH would love it like that though! :)
I have my porridge with skimmed milk and a little salt.

:D

banoffee Weetabix sounds lovely! :)

But, I am from Scotland and the thought of sweet porridge I still find really weird :) OH would love it like that though! :)
I have my porridge with skimmed milk and a little salt.

:D

I'm from Aberdeen, outside Glasgow originally &amp; I hate salt I porridge, I think it tastes like soap!!! Thus us how my mum takes it tho. I usually only have it with milk &amp; nothing else. Although I do like magic porridge with the banana custard muller. Breakfasts at the moment are scrambled egg with cheese triangles some cold ham &amp; baby tomatoes or fruit n fibre with a muller mixed through :)

Just had my hot porridge with mixed berries and banana yum
But yours will always look better because it just looks naughty!!!!

I just had a sliced up banana on wholemeal toast.. i ususally just eat the toast dry at work but wow the banana really transformed it.. so simple. so good!

Quick/Easy Breakfast Ideas please

Hi

I've been eating either Porridge Pots or Breakfast biscuits 'on the run' as I don't have any spare time in the mornings, but as both are very high in syns I'm looking for easy alternatives.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Or

The weetabix variety is much more filling i find than the porridge. If i ever stop SW, i will continue to have these for brekfast as they are just so delicious &lt;3 I also dont soak my oats overnight - i find it makes very little difference.

This is what I will be trying for breakfast in the morning

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I go to the gym before work so don't really want breakfast first, can eat at work but something quick and easy

Can magic porridge be heated? Or is it yummy cold?

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Saw the mention of magic porridge yesterday and it reminded me to make it up last night - I used oats and a vanilla/peach yogurt and threw a few frozen raspberries on top. I just eaten it and it was nom nom!!! will def make this again and again:p Thanks Emsie for the memory jog!!!

Back