Breakfast ideas

I go for fruit and yoghurt, fried breakfast or omelette, to be honest its normally the omelette because they are so filling and changing a couple of the ingrefients can completely change the taste, that way I dont get bored so easily.

Oh now this sounds interesting. Think I will be trying this. When you say cooked, do you heat the milk and add to the cous cous like water or do you put it all in a pan?4

Allie
I boiled the milk added cous cous have to say it was ok but dont think Ill have it again lol

Thanks SBS, mite jst skip the cous cous then!!

Well this was breakfast 2day, u do get a lot 4 35g in comparison 2 other cereals but very bland & not sure how filling it will turn out 2b!! Mite b btr wi muller mixed thru.

1393239146924.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks SBS, mite jst skip the cous cous then!!

Well this was breakfast 2day, u do get a lot 4 35g in comparison 2 other cereals but very bland & not sure how filling it will turn out 2b!! Mite b btr wi muller mixed thru.

View attachment 126339

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I usually do green or red days & sometimes have these just to snack on without milk, a nice sweet treat in the evening.

I usually do green or red days & sometimes have these just to snack on without milk, a nice sweet treat in the evening.

These r the unsweetened ones, not sugar puffs. Couldn't eat on their own!!

Subscribing for ideas

hope this helps:

Grab and go:

• 1 alpen (1/2 HE B), 1 Muller light, as much fruit as you want!
  • BLT - make it the night before and put in fridge, eat cold the next day or heat it up when you get to work! (HE B for bread)
  • Fruit salad-FREE! make the night before and put in a Tupperware pot enjoy the next day.
  • 1 Muller light and 30g bran flakes (HE B) and some fruit.

Have some more time:
    • beans & mushrooms on toast (HE B) (For and added treat i add HE A cheese on top)
    • microwave omelet with any veg you want- FREE
    • scrambled eggs on toast (HE B) and fruit
    • 2 weetabix and milk (HE A & B) and fruit
    • boiled eggs

Weekend treats:

• Full English fry up (see Full English breakfast - Recipes - Slimming World) FREE!!
      • sausage sandwich (HE B & free if you use Linda McCartney red onion sausages)
      • Vegetable fritter and beans- FREE (i make this on a Sunday and cut it up and put it in the fridge at it makes a great cold grab and go breakfast as well for mid week!)
syns to spare!:

• Asda Chosen by You Irish Recipe Thick Sausages sandwich with mushrooms (HE B & 5 syns)
  • cinnamon and raisin bagels - 11 syns each

Breakfast ideas for slimming world newbie!!

Question in the title really. I started slimming world yesterday but as I'm doing it from home this is my only guide :) what do you guys have for breakfast....I'm struggling a bit as I'm used to cereal. Xx thank you!!!

A few examples:

2 weetabix, milk (from your Healthy Extra A), chopped banana and yogurt.

Full English - Bacon, mushroom, beans, egg and toast (2 wholemeal slices from 400g loaf)

Wholemeal Roll (60g) filled with bacon and a fried egg (fried in fry light)

Fruit salad - lots of chopped fruit topped with a mullerlight yogurt followed by an Alpen Light Bar (3 syns)

Hi Helen
I too struggle with breakfast as i always used to have porridge! I know i still can have this but prefer to use my hexb on bread and i use milk from hexa in a million brews!
More often than not i have Marmite on toast with a banana, grapes and an apple. Sometimes i have fat free yoghurt as well!
Another favourite is a two-egg omlette stuffed with tomatoes, mushrooms and baked beans! Throw in a quorn sausage if i have one.
If i have a small loaf in i like to have 'stuff on toast' but only if i can have 2 slices- one from a large loaf just doesn't fill me the same- i think its psychological!
HTH
Rosie x

Hi if you have a loom in the slimming world recipe thread there is a thread called what's for breakfast. Sorry I dint know how to link to it on the app

Thanks that's brilliant. Xx

I struggle with breakfast and I am never hungry so early in the morning. Some mornings I will have a boiled egg and then a little later a yoghurt and an alpen bar. Most days I just have an alpen bar.

Most mornings i just have fruit topped with a mullerlight. I have a selection of my fav fruit frozen so just bring out a handful the night before and leave in the fridge. I try to hav at least 1 magic porridge or cooked breakfast a week just to mix it up a little :)

Question in the title really. I started slimming world yesterday but as I'm doing it from home this is my only guide :) what do you guys have for breakfast....I'm struggling a bit as I'm used to cereal. Xx thank you!!!

Lol, I think if you have a look at this thread you'll get loads of ideas:D which area an alternative to cereal.

This morning was a big bowl of yummy strawberries

Sent from Samsung Mobile

I like to vary my meals but breakfast I tend to have a certain pattern, Monday-Wednesday I grab a banana and possibly a yoghurt as I rush out of the door to college. Thursday and Friday is usually an alpen light bar as I tend to have a lie in and breakfast is very quickly followed by lunch. Saturdays I usually end up with scrambled egg on toast and Sunday is a cooked breakfast! Bacon, sausage, egg, mushroom, tomato, beans and toast. Very few syns if done with frylight and use the bread as a healthy extra. :)

Back