breakfast on sp

Cb1994

so cerels out as its not very sp and i cant add fruit as i only like grapes and apple and i dont think i can have citric ones as i dont react very well to them. i like my scrambled egg salmon and stuff like that how can i get that half of speed in can i have have maybe a bacon salad sandwich please i need ideas as i was having an apple on the way to work bu7t i really dont think this is enough and at my meeeting the other day my consultant said there is not much point in it if your just eating it for the hell of it

My SP breakfast today was eggs and mushrooms, which I realise is only really useful on days when you're at home to cook it. At work, I have either an apple or some strawberries, a muller greek yogurt (synned) and my HEB of 2 Alpen Lights. If you're having your apple to get your Speed in then I don't see the problem in that?

Of course you can have a bacon salad sandwich if that's what you want :)

I really dont like mushrooms or toms so i have been thinking whats stopping me from having a normal meals like my cajun chicken soup as its only people saying it weird no me

so cerels out as its not very sp and i cant add fruit as i only like grapes and apple and i dont think i can have citric ones as i dont react very well to them. i like my scrambled egg salmon and stuff like that how can i get that half of speed in can i have have maybe a bacon salad sandwich please i need ideas as i was having an apple on the way to work bu7t i really dont think this is enough and at my meeeting the other day my consultant said there is not much point in it if your just eating it for the hell of it

You can have cereal as your heB on an SP day :)

You are allowed 2 HEB's so cereal is fine. Apples are an S food. Salmon and eggs are both P foods. Bacon is P, salad is fine and a wholemeal bread HEB would be fine.
Hope this helps

Back