'Breakfast' packs

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Peridot, 10 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Peridot

Peridot Peridot

I am intending to have a chocolate or vanilla pack in a coffee for 'breakfast' next week - does anyone have any other good ideas?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrspnut

mrspnut Full Member

I have a vanilla pack with coffee every day for my brunch - I don't think I could cope with anything else.

I started off with a variety of packs every week and slowly I have reduced them to the same packs every day. :)
  4. Miss_Bettany

Miss_Bettany Full Member

I tend to have my first pack at about 3pm...and I'm the same as MrsP, I've reduced what I have/like to the point where I just have chocolate shakes and the odd bar!
  5. Peridot

Peridot Peridot

I'm in my first week as a restarter so can't have bars yet - consequently I'm having a double shake in the morning and another in the evening. As of next week I'm planning a chocolate or vanilla coffee in the morning, a bar at lunchtime and a double shake in the evening.

I have chocolate/vanilla, chocolate/strawberry, chocolate/banana and banana/strawberry - does anyone else have any good flavour combos? Wonder what banana/vanilla would be like.....
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.