Extra Easy Breakfast please?

McVities

I need to start having breakfast, only problem is I really, really don't like it. Most breakfast food makes me gag (although I can just about stomach granola), I'm always rushing first thing in the morning and I really don't like cold foods like breakfast omelettes etc. I was thinking smoothies using fruit, water & ice, but not sure what else I could add to it without hiking the SYN value up further (I already know fruit becomes SYNed when not eaten in it's natural form). Any ideas please? I'm struggling to eat as it is due to medication x

Don't have breakfast food! I have often had left overs from dinner heated up in the microwave. If it is just the type of food don't torture yourself with food you don't like!

I need to start having breakfast, only problem is I really, really don't like it. Most breakfast food makes me gag (although I can just about stomach granola), I'm always rushing first thing in the morning and I really don't like cold foods like breakfast omelettes etc. I was thinking smoothies using fruit, water & ice, but not sure what else I could add to it without hiking the SYN value up further (I already know fruit becomes SYNed when not eaten in it's natural form). Any ideas please? I'm struggling to eat as it is due to medication x
I know you said you don't like cold foods for breakfast and I was the same! but I am really loving overnight oats with lots of berries and syn free yoghurt, best of all make it the night before and even if your rushing around in the mornings you can take it and eat it on the go.

Back