Attack Breakfast

Hi Sally, I have scrambled eggs with a little low fat bacon or salmon! Sometimes crumble on a teeny bit of low fat cheese! Love it! I think most people have the gallette but I am a gallette failure so I don't ;)

I love 2-3 boiled egg whites chopped up, sprinkled with paprika and finely chopped chives along with maybe 100g of smoked salmon. Tasty and a doddle! I put my make-up on whilst the eggs are bubbling away! Also using only the whites gives me the option of a yolk later on in the day maybe in a muffin or pancakes. :) Xx

Dukan porridge every day for me - I think it tastes lovely!

It only makes a small amount but it really does keep me full up until lunchtime (I use the 1tbsp of wheat bran in addition to the oat bran).

Dukan porridge every day for me - I think it tastes lovely!

It only makes a small amount but it really does keep me full up until lunchtime (I use the 1tbsp of wheat bran in addition to the oat bran).

I haven't tried Dukan porridge yet, can you tell me how you make it please Willbefab?

It's ever so easy. I make it with 2 tbsp oatbran, 1 tbsp wheatbran, a dash of milk, a dash of water and a sprinkling of sweetener. I do it on the hob (a non-stick pan is a must) and gently heat it until it bubbles and thickens. I usually eat it directly out of the pan so as not to waste any - delicious! :)

I soak my oatbran for a few minutes now before I cook it - seems to make more.

2 mins in micro with skimmed milk (i dont have sweetner) yum

Ooh I will have to try that Claire.

Do you think soaking it overnight would be too much? I have to get up early for work and every minute counts ;)

It's ever so easy. I make it with 2 tbsp oatbran, 1 tbsp wheatbran, a dash of milk, a dash of water and a sprinkling of sweetener. I do it on the hob (a non-stick pan is a must) and gently heat it until it bubbles and thickens. I usually eat it directly out of the pan so as not to waste any - delicious! :)

Just tried this and although at first I wasn't so sure I grew to like it more by the end of the bowl :D. I will def make it again though as it was a nice quick breakfast.

Ta!

Won't pre soaking the bran defeat the object slightly?

As it increases by about 20 times won't it be better increasing in size inside you rather than having what looks like more to eat in the bowl if you soak it?

It may be the same but I would have thought it would be of more benefit without presoaking.

Back