Breaking Dawn

I think it was definitely the best one so far. considering the slightly odd plot they had to work with (don't get me wrong I love the books!) I think they did an amazing job!!!!!

It was ok. I found the whole honeymoon thing abit boring but it got better towards the middle.

Did you see the scene after the credits? It wasn't major but you should always stay until after the credits, i learned that after watching all the comic book movies, lol :) xx

i think the scene after the credits was definitely setting up the next film, like 'the volturi want something from the cullens and will stop at nothing to get it' kinda vibe... heh

I agree that's so fetch! It got a bit boring but I did like how they bought in a bit of humour on Edwards side with the no sex thing.

By far the best one ... Wonder what the next one will be like though

Deffo the best one, i went to see the midnight showing had butterflies lol love love love twilight and now looking forward to feb 19th when its released on dvd :D

Well, I'm a massive twilight fan and I hated it. Found it too cheesy. Loved the mysterious style that Twilight was.

I liked it, didn't beat Eclipse for me though. Hopefully the second part will be better.

Back