Breaking point

Have you come close to 'cheating' ? What happened (what food/occasion etc? and how did u tell your self not to 'cheat' and be strong? :D

I have come close lots and done it once day six I just took a few bites of something I realised it wasn't worth it and stopped so I was kind of glad it happened!
I drool over the roast dinners I make and also tuna and sweetcorn and cucumber sandwiches mmmm smell so good but it's the thought of knocking myself out of ketosis that makes me think twice and the idea of putting all that water weight back on.

I stop and pretend i have eaten what ever it is im tempted too! then i imagine how dissapointed i would be in myself! in my personal oppinion, the longer i do not cheet for, the less i want too! x

I tend to cheat on savoury things. In which case if I have a nibble, then I'll disreguard it. But if I actually eat something that would equate to a meal, then I skip my next shake. For example on tuesday I only had my breakfast shake as it was my little sisters 17th birthday. Now she had the house full of sweets and cake and what not. Then after an argument I found myself nibbling on lots of sweets without realising it. I'm disapointed but I'm still managing to lose, whether or not thats because I don't take my next shake after that I'm not sure. But I'm back on the wagon now and feeling alot better.
Just remember, its only cheating yourself, and you haven't failed unless you don't get back on the wagon.
We're only human.
xxxx

Glad you are feeling better Bev x x

Thanks, Su. xxx

How you getting on today Jubbley? xxx

Think when you can eat that pizza guilt free as a treat when you a healthy nice weight! And not have the awful feeling afterwards xx

Waiting makes it all the sweeter. Just try not to think about how it would taste now. Think about how it will taste in a few weeks time when you won't have had it and you'll be a slim sexy thing! Lol xxxx

Waiting makes it all the sweeter. Just try not to think about how it would taste now. Think about how it will taste in a few weeks time when you won't have had it and you'll be a slim sexy thing! Lol xxxx

It'll probably taste vile as your tastebuds won't be used to it!

Odd how this diet changes your palette!

Back