Breaking the barrier

Vorlina

Hi guys - well, I've got my end of week three weigh in tonight and I'm pretty excited because this morning my (admittedly questionable) scales said 14'13! Broke the 15st barrier, woo hoo!

I'm really hoping that this means I've lost 4 lbs this week by the LLC's much more accurate scales - fingers crossed! I'll update this thread tomorrow to let you all know.

Next barrier - the 200lb mark.... i.e. 14'4 - aiming at four weeks time, 14 March. But no matter when I get there, I know that eventually I WILL get there :D

Hugs

C

Good luck with your WI!

i love hearing how everyone does on weigh ins but the best thing is definately breaking barriers and mini goals. Im the same way...dying to break into the 16stones on next weigh in as i havent been that in about 4 years and cant wait til i have less than 100lbs to lose.

well done on smashing one of ur barriers. you are putting in the time and effort and thats all thats required of u to achieve everything u want to.

well done

xxxxx

Well done! I'm hoping I break into the 11's next weigh in, it would be lovely, but would mean a 6lb loss that seems a bit too much iyswim. However, i am sitting here in a pair of (lycra) trousers that are size 10-12, which I'd never have got on at the start of this diet :) So apart from breaking into the 11 stones i'd also love to get into a pair of non stretchy size 10's by, ooh, let's see.... 14th of march (am already confidently wearing 12's a bloody miracle!!)
kate

Last edited:
Thanks for all your support - WI was great - 4lbs bringing me to 15'2 on my LLC's scales when wearing denim and full of water!

Onwards and downwards!

Back