Breakthrough (ish)

Spotty Teapot

I had a bit of a breakthrough moment yesterday..not only did I (finally) hit the 2 stone mark on monday but I have a big party coming up and I went shopping for a dress yesterday..I really did not think I would find anything I liked (years of experiencing that) but not only did I do that but I managed to get into a size 20!

Now, I know that still makes me a Hugh Jass, and I still have a LONG way to go (7 stones ish) but considering I was in a mimimum of a size 26 when I started (and I've been wearing the same big, now baggy) clothes for months, I was astonished.

I finally realised I really have lost weight/inches...it's not just anumber on the scale.

I'm really so chuffed with myself, even though it's a tiny drop in my ocean of flab, but somehow it feels wrong to be so happy about it (like I don't deserve it)..is it ok to be happy?

2 stone and down 3 dress sizes??? You should be ecstatic and very proud of yourself Well done you x

size 20 is the stuff of dreams - that is the magical breaking point where you can start shopping in loads more shops :D well done!

It's not only ok to be happy - it's obligatory! You've worked hard to lose the weight, so give yourself a big pat on the back and enjoy the feeling of achievement you've got.

I have the same amount as you to lose so and I've lost the same amount too so I know how you feel! My clothes are getting looser so even if I don't see a loss on the scales I can feel the loss in inches...

Roziee said:
I have the same amount as you to lose so and I've lost the same amount too so I know how you feel! My clothes are getting looser so even if I don't see a loss on the scales I can feel the loss in inches...

Snap! Ive got about 7.5/8 stone to go as a minimum so know what you mean!! But huge well done for your success so far! It's great

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welshtigger said:
Snap! Ive got about 7.5/8 stone to go as a minimum so know what you mean!! But huge well done for your success so far! It's great

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks tigger.. How long you been on sw for now? X

Just wanted to say well done on your journey so far :D

Back