Breastfeeding and Slimming World

Omg holding my son thinking this time last yr he had just been conceived! Bless.....and what a year, incredible and i dont regret a thing xxx

re the extra healthy extras....yep understand why you would think you would gain i felt the same having 6 a day but you do need them. Its just the odd day i forget to have a piece of cheese or milk

I agree with all that Fern said about breastfeeding lol , no point saying the same stuff again. will just point out that alot of midwives are a bit useless giving advice, better to seek advice/ help from bf peer supporters!
ekk Dan had 7 hr sleep 40 mins awake then another 3 .... feel like ive had a decent sleep my boobs nearly exploded though lol

oh i know the booby explosion feeling, one night penny slept through.. Joe was late for work and had been lying with his elbow pressed into the side of my boobs and i'd been squirting milk everywhere, i was soaked!

Lol fern!

Had night from hell last night with tj :(

Then woke to snow n the fact my big boys dad is expectin another! He hasnt seen jacob in near 2 yrs :(

When do they sleep through?

my new weightloss journey!! start:: 13s 12lb current:: 13s 12lb.... 54lbs to go!!

When do they sleep through?

ooh that's like how longs a piece of string! Penny has only slept through twice and varies from waking at 1.30 ish and 4/5 to just going through till 4/5 but always wakes atleast once... growth spurts can be every two hours. we started a bedtime routine around 3.5/4 months and she is usually in bed by 8:30, sometimes earlier if she's missed her afternoon snooze, sometimes later if she's a pickle. never past 10 now though x

That's really shitty of Jacobs 'dad' (i prefer sperm donor for assholes like that) annoys me that crappy people can carry on populating the world and yet not fufilling the job role. That's her problem now though not yours.. you do a fantastic job with Jacob, and TJ.. ((hugs))

001.jpg

My pretty lady, playing before bed..

Its from pitterpatter furniture, google! it's fantastic quality and i adore the little fairies on it. It cost 185, and is 840mm long, so decent size and good depth- all her toys are in it, plus room for more. x

Hello everyone, can I join you? I'm breastfeeding my 8 month old. I am supposed to eat 5 HEs (I always do green as I'm veggie) but I struggle to eat more than four most days!

aw Fern she is incrediable, wow she can sit up. Can't wait till Charles can do that, he loves it when he is supported as he is so noisy and likes to see everything that is happening around him.
I have attached a few of Charles recently :)

Last edited:
aww bunny another cutie, he looks just like you x

Fern....ekk bit dear though fantastic......might see if i can do my own???

well we're off on our jollies this wk to the lakes until fri, my sister getting married so we've hired a big cottage for 10 adults n 3 kids....oh n it has a hot tub. Its going to be a fab wk!! Seriously going to do my diet some damage though eeeekkkkk!

Rayin said:
Hello everyone, can I join you? I'm breastfeeding my 8 month old. I am supposed to eat 5 HEs (I always do green as I'm veggie) but I struggle to eat more than four most days!

hiya and welcome to the booby club lol
i never thought id say i would stuggle to eat the healthy extras lol, you could have a hea of milk as milkshake.... 50 ml of no added sugar strawberry crusha is 1 syn x

Hi there can I join? Am bf my 9 week old. Previously bf my toddler to 18months. Did SW for brief period then and lost 2 stone. Then summer hols came and never really went back. Am just over 14 stone and would love to lose at least 4 eventually. No rush though! Want to stick to the lifestyle change this time!

Hiii celerystalks! Interesting sign in name lol

My lb 6 weeks this week and i have a 5yr old

I wanna lose bout 4 stone im jist under 14s :) xx

my new weightloss journey!! start:: 13s 12lb current:: 13s 12lb.... 54lbs to go!!

Lol the username is actually one I use all the time! My real name (cecily) rhymes with celery and a friend nicknamed me it a long time ago even though I do not not have ever resembled or enjoyed eating celery!
We have very similar goals so! :)

Pancake day tomorrow who is havin one or sw version

But pancakes r nomnom!! I found a syn free recipe that uses a heb it takes that edge off

Back