Breastfeeding and Slimming World

Hi ladies, have had my official weigh in tonight at starting weight is 15 stone 8 pounds.

Not sure how EE is going to work for me as that's how my partner and I eat all the time and I've only maintained, not lost, for the last two years (apart from pregnancy, but lost that weight within a week of having jack). So I'm going to do green days which my consultant said is fine. At least I kind of remember how to do them after I did it 3 years ago, just need to get to the point where it's second nature again now!

Well done on the losses everyone, here's hoping I have a hood loss next week! :) c

Im bk ladies...with my tail between my legs...

I tried all sorts of diets nothin fits for me

Weigh 15s 5lb now ! :( biggest ever

So skint so doin from home.

Feel gross

calorie counting journey!! start:: 14s 8lb current:: 14s 7lbs... 43lbs to go!!

Leeanne910 said:
Im bk ladies...with my tail between my legs...

I tried all sorts of diets nothin fits for me

Weigh 15s 5lb now ! :( biggest ever

So skint so doin from home.

Feel gross

Welcome back leeanne!

Think my little one might be teething...he's only 12 weeks....sucking his hands/bottom lip/unsettled/a little off his food...Keeps sucking his dummy when normally he isnt into it...any advice?? X

Bonjela the baby version and calpol along with lots of hugs, my Charles started at 4 months and only at 7 months did his bottoms ones break through (Not saying that every is like that as they are all different) but only a couple of weeks ago got two more. He didn't start probably using teethers until he learnt to grasp hold of stuff. But they are brillent when he does and he loves the buzzing one. It will get better with time as Charles deals with teething so much better now, I feel your pain though as it is awful stage to go through!!!

I can highly recommend sophie le giraffe! Its a rubber squeeky teetger toy. Little ones can grab it so well. Their face lights up when she squeaks and they can easily munch on her and its safe too. Bit pricey but tj loves sophie lol

Well my first dag back on plan went really well yey positive for today!!

Tj is 5mths now and startinnto wean. How many extras should i be eatin on ee im bit confused....my heads all spinny as did my last childminding session yesterday so soon to get registered and work at home!!

A lot of people swear by Ashton and parsons teething powders. I tried them on Bella and didn't find they made any difference (Calpol and bonjela best for us) but so many mums swear by them.
They were unavailable for a long time but I picked some up about a month ago in our local Lloyds pharmacy.

She's been teething since about 4/5 months and there's still no sign of teeth at 8 months, just wish they'd hurry up now!!

Aww thanks he is gorgeous lol

Well i did it woop woop **** 5 STONE 1.5LB LOST!!!!!!*****
so flaming chuffed n shortlived too as it just so happens im on holiday this wk as well as my birthday so im going to enjoy myself saying that i was slimmer of wk so got a shitload of fruit ive turned into a fruit salad to take to caravan pmsl clearly brainwashed by sw!!!

Well done on your huge loss, wot a lovely birthday present to yourself! enjoy your holiday.

Congratulations to the new mummys, lots of gorgeous baby boys on here!

Leeanne, welcome back just wondering what is the process of becoming a registered Childminder I use to work in childcare, so thinking about becoming registered.

Im back too, my lo is nearly 12 wks now she still has a few breastfeeds daily but also enjoys her formula too so im wondering how many hex's should I be having? I tend to eat more green day foods any ideas for quick cheap meals. I been trying to eat sw meals but add them up as calories cos im not sure on the hex's x

Here's the latest pictures of Hollie

Attachments

• mobile pics 025.jpg
    mobile pics 025.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 71
  • mobile pics 035.jpg
    mobile pics 035.jpg
    369.9 KB · Views: 64
  • mobile pics 046.jpg
    mobile pics 046.jpg
    354.8 KB · Views: 75
Cas3 said:
Well done on your huge loss, wot a lovely birthday present to yourself! enjoy your holiday.

Congratulations to the new mummys, lots of gorgeous baby boys on here!

Leeanne, welcome back just wondering what is the process of becoming a registered Childminder I use to work in childcare, so thinking about becoming registered.

Im back too, my lo is nearly 12 wks now she still has a few breastfeeds daily but also enjoys her formula too so im wondering how many hex's should I be having? I tend to eat more green day foods any ideas for quick cheap meals. I been trying to eat sw meals but add them up as calories cos im not sure on the hex's x

Here's the latest pictures of Hollie

Hiiii cas

I had to get in touch with local authority who i pay council tax too. They had info on their website. I done 3 breifing sessions then eyfs awareness safeguarding inland revenue and buisness skills i already have my first aid. Was bot peeved as i already have a diploma in childcare and education level 3. And loads of safeguarding! Now jist finishin my workbooks to get a pack to send off to ofsted and get my crb so hope to be registered for september time. Hope that helps x

Start:: 215lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!!

sarah83 said:
A lot of people swear by Ashton and parsons teething powders. I tried them on Bella and didn't find they made any difference (Calpol and bonjela best for us) but so many mums swear by them.
They were unavailable for a long time but I picked some up about a month ago in our local Lloyds pharmacy.

She's been teething since about 4/5 months and there's still no sign of teeth at 8 months, just wish they'd hurry up now!!

Poor u!! Mine is just the start x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg talk about a test of my will power. Im sat in mc donalds with kids and oh.....all i have is a cuppa..... Smells good too :-(

Well done Leeeanne Ive mannaged to buy the kids a mcd's whilst been on this diet and Ive had a diet coke hehe so chuffed with myself:)

Ya do feel good if u have the will.power to say no
Besides my pasta was much nicer. Their fries were burnt lol

I would have no willpower, just walking past KFC today and wanted a malteaser milkshake thingie but stayed strong and stuck with the pepsi max *hard times* :(

Back