Breastfeeding and Slimming World

I won't even mention the fact that Bella is still up about 4/5 times a night at almost 9 months old...
She is the exception though, I don't know anyone who's the same! I'm sure it'll get better for you and you'll start feeling human again. Definitely try and nap same time as the baby, I still do sometimes now x

I definately still have a nap if i can when charles is asleep (I am a choric imsoninic) my lectectur at uni had problems with her three sons till the age of 3, my friend had no problems at all and she sleeps well. I think it varies from one baby to the next. But try and establish a rountine not saying it always works, as I believe babies do what they want (I know controversal) but it helps chill them out a bit especially baths my charles loveeees them :D

Completely agree about the routine.
We used to have a really stressful bedtime, with lots of screaming but since we've got a routine set Bella is a lot happier and goes down much easier. Doesn't keep her asleep unfortunately!
Our routine is tea between 5-5.30, then a bath at 6ish, watch cbeebies bedtime hour while she plays with her daddy then bottle and bed somewhere between 7-7.30 when she starts showing signs of tiredness

im hoping amelia will settle well into a routine,me and my oh both like routine for ourselves too.
expressed,6 oz,today do far,going to keep going and see if can do more tonight.
amelia going to stay overnight at my mums tmz if i express enough. so far gt 15 oz do could do with another 15 or 20 if poss.not gna drop her off til later n will pik her up early mrn.

beccaharrison89 said:
im hoping amelia will settle well into a routine,me and my oh both like routine for ourselves too.
expressed,6 oz,today do far,going to keep going and see if can do more tonight.
amelia going to stay overnight at my mums tmz if i express enough. so far gt 15 oz do could do with another 15 or 20 if poss.not gna drop her off til later n will pik her up early mrn.

Ur so brave, I have left Charlie once, for an hour, to go to a funeral, I just can't do it lol

lol, i no she safe with my mum and i,know mum will keep txtin ha.
i will feel lost without her tomorriw but need the rest.
need a gud sleep and will feel revived

I'm sure you'll feel 100 times better after a good nights sleep.
And don't forget absence makes the heart grow fonder :)

jus a bit worried i wont of expressed enough by tmz. only done 15oz do far

Just keep at it hunny, you'll do fine nd there will be plenty, just pump at each feed. Even if you only get 1 or 2oz per feed it will soon mount up! :eek:) xx

need to have,enough by tomoz night though so panicing now. also find it hard to pump,whilst,feeding baby as,cant hold pump,aswell

Try not to stress hun as it can affect milk supply. If you cant pump while feeding, pump straight after feeding so you can use both hands. A difference of half an hour between the times you feed and pump wont do any harm hun, you'll probably get more out because you can concentrate more on it xx

Hi all. New on here. Just started SW easy extra. I have a beautiful baby girl, Indianna 4months old. Starting at 16st10lb. How's everyone finding it?

Can't wait to take my little boy on hols tomorrow - going bonnie Scotland, I know he is just going to adore sand and the sea - he is in to everything, that is no joke haha :D

sammyb1985 said:
Try not to stress hun as it can affect milk supply. If you cant pump while feeding, pump straight after feeding so you can use both hands. A difference of half an hour between the times you feed and pump wont do any harm hun, you'll probably get more out because you can concentrate more on it xx

tried pumping before but nothing would,come out of either breast:-(

tried pumping before but nothing would,come out of either breast:-(

How long did you pump for? Try at least five minutes. If it doesn't come out today, keep it up. The stimulation will tell your body you need more milk and it will come eventually, probably a day or so xx

wprincess75 said:
Hi all. New on here. Just started SW easy extra. I have a beautiful baby girl, Indianna 4months old. Starting at 16st10lb. How's everyone finding it?

Hi wprincess75!!

Welcome! I also have a 4 month old but mine is a boy, finding Sw ok at the minute, loving the extra healthy extras! Xx

i using an elec pump.ye tried five mins n nothing,guna av another go soon n c.
been feeding amelia constant from 7 evertyime put her dwn she cries to be fed again.
so tired jus need a rest without sounding selfish

beccaharrison89 said:
i using an elec pump.ye tried five mins n nothing,guna av another go soon n c.
been feeding amelia constant from 7 evertyime put her dwn she cries to be fed again.
so tired jus need a rest without sounding selfish

R u sure with all the extra pumping she is getting enough? I found at first if I pumped but didn't feed it to Charlie he wud b very grouchy x

mrss2010 said:
R u sure with all the extra pumping she is getting enough? I found at first if I pumped but didn't feed it to Charlie he wud b very grouchy x

i wouldnt know does this stop them from getting enough? she has been feeding norm today,as in feeding then goin few hours but since 7 she wnt go down,she still feeding constant nw and is wide,awake.it getting me stressed as so tired

Hi, I'm new too... Just started SW last week. I have a beautiful 4 month old baby girl too. I'm finding it hard to cook all these gorgeous meals while dealing with a toddlers, an autistic teen, a husband who works all the hours on earth and a baby who thinks mummy's boobies are her new best friend. I did manage spaghetti bolognase this evening...think we might be eating a lot of that.

Back