Breastfeeding and Slimming World

Not tried that but its chocolate I crave. I try hifi and.alpen lights as heb but I have them and then go for chocolate as it doesn't satisfy my craving. I try sugar free jelly trifles which are only 3.5 syns and I love them but after I want the chocolate.

Going to see how I get on today as aiming for a 3lb loss this week. 2 i put on plus 1 extra.

Well ladies how r we all doing? Charlie is now 6 months and on roughly 4 bf a day and 3 meals, which means I'm down to just one healthy extra! I've still been in a funk of not losing and it's doing my head in! I've been battling the same half stone since may! I want to find all the ppl who told me bf made it easier to lose weight and punch them in the face! Lol

I am working on reducing my portion size to see if that helps and am going to use my heb on something other than bread....I eat a lot of sf with my meals and stay within my syns....any other tips?? xx

Ive found ive slowed down with weight loss now im not bf'ing as much. Dunno what to suggest really. Im trying to have some new meals instead of same old stuff lol also mixing up my fruit so not having same stuff. Are u making sure u have same amount syns each wk? Do u think u might be losing inches? Ive noticed my body is changing shape so its not all about weight loss though its nice to see the figures drop!

Leeanne how did u get on leaving tj overnight? Hope he was good! Bit fed up with my parents n in laws they never offer n when i ask they always seem to be busy! Inlaws never busy with their daughters babies though! Really pees me off!

I want to find all the ppl who told me bf made it easier to lose weight and punch them in the face! Lol

I agree with you here, when i breastfed Amy (without dieting so no idea what i was in between) - i know when I had her i was 12stone 1lb when i weighed myself after coming out of hospital. I was still that when she was 5.5 months (which was when I decided i needed to start trying to lose weight). It didnt just "drop off" like everyone says. For me this time it has been a bit easier this time but think its because i have remained focussed on what I eat the whole time and although I have way too many syns I think my main meals are all slimming world friendly (as opposed to before when I ate badly for all meals and too many snacks).

Poor little Keira, very clingy today after mummy spent the weekend at v festival. At least I didn't have to spen the day with huge sore boobs today. Think we're both happy x

Attachments

• image-1807199174.jpg
    image-1807199174.jpg
    493 KB · Views: 160
jojogonnabeslim said:
Aww ikkle cutiepie. How did u manage all wkend did u express?

Didn't camp as I live 5 mins away, so fed her each morning and night. Thankfully my supply has settled so wasn't too bad, but really felt good to finally feed her when we got home. Rock boobs are not a good look.

mummyClark said:
Didn't camp as I live 5 mins away, so fed her each morning and night. Thankfully my supply has settled so wasn't too bad, but really felt good to finally feed her when we got home. Rock boobs are not a good look.

:) sounds like u had good time. I haven't.left Daniel yet except to go food shopping which I don't think counts haha

mrss2010 said:
I just won my groups woman of year woohoo :-D

Well done, I got voted for it which really surprised me! I won't win tho as others have lost loads, I went for the entire year and gained (due to pregnancy) haha

mummyClark said:
Poor little Keira, very clingy today after mummy spent the weekend at v festival. At least I didn't have to spen the day with huge sore boobs today. Think we're both happy x

aw bless so sweet when they ae clingy makes my heart melt :D

jojogonnabeslim said:
Fanbloomintastic what do u need to do to get that? My C never mentions woman of yr its rare she does slimmer of mth but she is a brill lady

We don't have slimmer of month or anything, basically ur group vote for who inspires them the most, doesn't have to be the person who lost most weight, I feel very honoured! Xx

Good job hunny that's great! i was nominated but didn't win, i'd only been going 7 weeks and was up against a woman who'd lost 6 stone lol! so the right person won :)

Jack got weighed today and he's 14lbs 5oz. In the 17 weeks since I've had him I've lost 2 stone 13lbs (1 stone 6lbs on slimming world) so i've lost the equivelent of just under THREE Jacks! lol! xx

Thats brill to both of u! Like ur way of thinking Dan weighs 18lb 1 n since birth ive lost 47lb so thats about 2 1/2 Dans lol. My weight loss is slowing down but my body shape is changing loving buying clothes in 16's not done that for about 15yr!!!

jojogonnabeslim said:
Thats brill to both of u! Like ur way of thinking Dan weighs 18lb 1 n since birth ive lost 47lb so thats about 2 1/2 Dans lol. My weight loss is slowing down but my body shape is changing loving buying clothes in 16's not done that for about 15yr!!!

I know it's great isn't it? I love using jack as my comparisson,, makes me realise how well I've done. You've donegreat hunny, well done! I just got back into a 16 too for the first time in 7 years, feels amazing! Xx

Hello ladies! No one said there was 8 week growth spurt. Was up 5 times last night, mainly 2 hourl

Am not sleeping much because of Daniel but Fri night "opportunists" stole my satnav. It is old so worth next to .nothing now but I have struggled to sleep since worrying abt every little noise I hear! Yest was so tired as I had been up 4 times with Daniel and to add to it I kept stressing abt the house etc.

So yest I ate 2 bars of choc to give me energy for feeding (i'd had one earlier in day as part my syns).

Today Daniel has his injections so not looking forward to lack of sleep following that along with growth spurt :-(

geordie_lass21 said:
Hello ladies! No one said there was 8 week growth spurt. Was up 5 times last night, mainly 2 hourl

Am not sleeping much because of Daniel but Fri night "opportunists" stole my satnav. It is old so worth next to .nothing now but I have struggled to sleep since worrying abt every little noise I hear! Yest was so tired as I had been up 4 times with Daniel and to add to it I kept stressing abt the house etc.

So yest I ate 2 bars of choc to give me energy for feeding (i'd had one earlier in day as part my syns).

Today Daniel has his injections so not looking forward to lack of sleep following that along with growth spurt :-(

Sorry to hear about the theft hunny, that's awful :( hope Daniel copes ok with his injections, you never know, he may surprise you and have a good sleep! Xx

Back