Breastfeeding and Slimming World

Happy 1st birthday to my little booby feeding monkey bum

I made the birthday cake x

ForumRunner_20121203_104954.png

ForumRunner_20121203_105018.png

2012-12-03 08.26.44.jpg

Aww thanks hun hes growing up fast. Cake was lovely n i had far too many pieces of it haha sw well n truely blown this wk ah well thats how it goes sometimes!!

Loving the cake JoJo! My cake I made was a pure disaster - should be on cake-wrecks..

And where did that big handsome boy come from? Time goes so quickly doesn't it?

went to group and i've lost 2.5lbs!! Have now lost 5 stone since I had my son 7 and a half months ago! So pleased! :) xx

Thanks hunny! xx

Hi everyone, I just joined SW after trying and failing at WW. I'm bfing my 18month old girl, have just under 3 stone to lose!

Hellooooo. Well done bfing ur
18mth old.....how often r u still doing it n does she have cows milk as drinks as well? Im still bfing my 13mth old but now back at work im expressing but only getting 40ml each time. Still up twice a night for feeds as well
Dont forget u get 1 extra health extra a or b choice

Hello Ladies, I am really amazed by all your successes. Well here I am 2nd baby and piled my weight back on. My ds2 is 6 weeks old and its time to lose this weight. I have 24 pounds to lose of pregnancy weight and then after that I have another 3 stone to lose to be in a healthy range. I just dont know where to start. I have forgotten a lot and with two babies now (my ds1 is 2 years old) I dont know how to manage and prep things. I find when things are tough I am eating, I need to get out of this. I lost 2 and a half stone on sw before so I know it works. Not going to class - going to do sw online and with this forum. Any advice would be really helpful ?

Hi sophia,congrats on new baby.only advice i can give u is prepare fruit in fridge.i have a 12 week baby and a 2 yr old and a 3 yr old.im struggling since baby.i have 4 stone to lose and keep goin over on my syns which means no loss.i find that if i have veg soup made or fruit chopped in fridge it helps.i also try not to keep any goodies in house as i have no willpower.its a battle BUT we will get there

I just wanted to say hello. I'm BF my little girl who is 3 months old. I have been doing SW on & off for 10 weeks but now I am fully committed to it. Just 6lb down so far but I usually gain weight when BF so I'm happy with that.

Just looked hun but am defo not buying any mat wear or any girl baby clothes lol.....im after an avent breast pump mines on its last legs! Did get a tommy tippee one half price in tesco but its going back its horrendously bad! U cant see ur milk coming out and its not very strong. Would not recommend

Just looked hun but am defo not buying any mat wear or any girl baby clothes lol.....im after an avent breast pump mines on its last legs! Did get a tommy tippee one half price in tesco but its going back its horrendously bad! U cant see ur milk coming out and its not very strong. Would not recommend

I've got the Tommee tippee one (electric) and agree its hard to see the milk, but you can angle it....! Thanks for looking though xxx

Back