Breastfeeding and Slimming World

This is correct....I'm weaning now so reduced to 5 for me! :) xx

Thank you Ellebear. I went and had Babybels on toast (HE 3&4), then cup of cocoa (rest of original a), then thought. "I'm full up!" So I had some prunes (HE 5) for the sake of it to fit another in. Still got to fit in another cocoa for HE 6!

Can I ask - do I still have to eat a third superfree when eating the HEs as snacks like this? It seems really naughty not to but I'm full up. And I didn't even touch the curly-wurly as I was stuffed, which means I've only had 4 syns and should have had more.

Tomorrow I'll be able to space them better throughout the day.

Hi everyone, I'd love to join you if that's ok? I am mummy to 4 children aged 7 months, 3, 5 and 7 and I am bfeeding the baby and doing SW online/from home. I would like to lose about 3 stone. I've done SW lots in the past and enjoy it :) Still always manage to go off the rails though!

Somebody was asking about HEXs and BLW? I've done BLW with all mine and it fits so perfectly with SW as you can all eat the same! I would keep up with all the extra HEXs until your baby is eating a fair bit but you may be surprised. Mine have all been scoffing everything within a couple of weeks! You can always add back/take away HEXs depending what your losses are doing :)

Kelly x

thanks Kelly, that was me!! She's not ingesting much yet but she has a good go :)

I am not 100% but if you are having a measured healthy extra you don't have to make the one third rule all the time. For example - 2 weetabix and milk - you don't have to add fruit on top, but you could do.

No point feeling stuffed!

But as we are breastfeeding it's important to have enough calcium and fibre. A balanced day is the best approach - try to have a variety of foods. X

Thank you. I'm going to sit down and plan the weeks food again, allowing for the extra HEs. Feeling very motivated now -hope it can continue :)

I'm really annoyed with myself for not sticking with the diet before my baby was 6 months old - all that extra food! I just wasn't ready to be good then :D

I never had a 1/3rd superfree when having my hex as snacks you'd be forever eating lol. Im a baby wearing mummy too.....well i was , im scared of putting him on my back as hes a wriggle bum and loves walking too much its a fight to put him in the buggy!

I never had a 1/3rd superfree when having my hex as snacks you'd be forever eating lol. Im a baby wearing mummy too.....well i was , im scared of putting him on my back as hes a wriggle bum and loves walking too much its a fight to put him in the buggy!

I have a baby sling my little one loves it :)

Just fed my LO to sleep after a long 1st birthday party with all his little baby friends :) Hope your staying healthy and on plan!

I do back carries now, she loves it curls up & sleeps most of the time! Took a fair bit of practise but I started when she was 4m so she's used to having to stay still etc now. I'm struggling to get all those hex in so I've just been having 2 extra, we had our first solid poo today (sorry!!) so more is definitely getting in her belly :)
1lb off this week & as I've been a bit chocolate naughty I'm quite pleased!

You shouldn't back wrap in a stretchy, they're not secure enough - but Mobys sell for decent money on ebay if you need to upgrade :) I only back wrap around the house so far, I like to have her in front of me when we're out!

So, my first week and I lost 5lb! Got lots of new recipes to make this week. Can't wait to try the Alpen Light cheesecake!

No back carries with a moby no :-( they hold their value well if you fund to get a woven though?

If ur on facebook look for victoria the sling lady .....she sells wraps n she uploads utube videos with instructions. Ive had wraps from here and theyve been brill

..or you can get a Lenny Lamb, Storchenweise or Hoppediz wrap for aroubd £50 or something with buckles like a Connecta for similar money. It can be better to buy a wrap second hand so it's already broken in. Try FB group 'Slings and Things FSOT and Advice'.

How's everyone getting on? I can't stop eating today! Luckily on a green day so had a supernoodle 'snack'!

All is well as i sit here at working expressing the good stuff for my son :) bought a sz 14 top from the ridiculously small sizes shop aka primark lol im suddenly seeing a difference now n keep looking at myself in the mirror as well as fondling my collar bones lol feeling bones is just weird but good!

Or try the babywearing dip group on fb (I admin) and you could win a wrap! I won an oscha Juliet bugs yesterday and it arrived today :-D I don't think they are much more expensive than stretchy wraps but it's a bit addictive and some of them are SOO expensive!!

Back