• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Breasts!

night-owl

Gold Member
S: 15st3lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31 Loss: 2st10lb(17.84%)
They do shrink. Your chest size will definitely go down to a 32 again, it is harder to predict cup size. How perky they are depends on your age and how long you were at a bigger size (the skin elasticity etc). Make sure you moisturise daily as you lose weight! Good luck.

Minerva

...we're sinking deeper.
S: 18st7lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 7st6lb(40.15%)
Measurements alone I've gone from 42B to a 36A. ... After losing 8 stone. So, don't be worried that you're gonna lose your entire bosom, you will lose a little but not all of it!

Lol to be honest you're lucky you have any breasts at all! I look like a boy now! :D

When I did LL I went from a 38D to a 34D so lost 'back blubber' (nice!) and was still curvy after losing almost 4 stone. Most inches went off my belly thank goodness ! :)

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
S: 258lb C: 228lb G: 168lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 30lb(11.63%)
Same here Cat - I was so pleased that the major change was the back fat.

My girls remained, happily, pretty much in tact! :)

(I was actually surprised to find them - never knew what was under all that fat!!! :giggle:)

Foxtrot

Is back in the saddle!
S: 15st1lb C: 14st5.8lb G: 12st7.0lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st9.2lb(4.36%)
Mine did the same last time too. 42DD to 34DD. This time 40DD to 36DD so far. Shoulder blade saddle bags are going first.

I remember going into M&S and looking at the bras and getting really lost. One lady assistant, tiny thing she was, came up and offered help. She took a good look, with clothes on, sat me in the changing room and went off around the store. She came back with about 6 bras. I tried them on and each one she had me adjust myself properly and she did the bra bits. She was very discrete and polite. After about an hour we had a row of about 8 bras that were good and that she was happy with. She took me to the till and asked which I'd like to but and I said all of them!! I was so pleased to have boobs up in the right place pointing in the right direction again and that gave me a waist! I gave her a huge hug. Daft I know but I was almost emotional. One thing I did learn was, ignore the label. It's only a guide. Style makes a huge difference as well. Try on and try on until you are happy they've been enhanced and not trapped no matter what their size!

missg

S: 12st6lb C: 12st4lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0st2lb(1.15%)
Hi there,

I really wouldn't trust what the people in marks and spencer say. I went there to get measured and they told me I was a 38 G. I bought a bra but never really felt like it fitted. So went to a local shop where the lovely lady there took one look laughed and told me I was more like a 32 GG.

She told me that marks and spencer will try to sell you a bra whether or not they have one in your size (they don't do cup size big enough for me)

I would suggest trying to find a local lingerie shop or maybe try bravissimo they are quite good.

Foxtrot

Is back in the saddle!
S: 15st1lb C: 14st5.8lb G: 12st7.0lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st9.2lb(4.36%)
Me thinks you should do as I said before, ignore the label!!!

Measure your actual size of rib cage if you want a true guide to what you're losing in fat around there. The labels in bras are almost as bad as the labels in other clothes, depends who you buy them from.

I went from a 38G to a 36D and I've lost about 3 stone. But the clothes size difference is far greater than those 2" - from a 20 on the top to a 12/14.
I look far smaller and in proportion now, as I was very top heavy, but I did want to get to a C cup. Focus on the fit and support that you get and the number and cup size doesn't really matter. I know the styles I like and that flatter and avoid the ones I don't. It used to be that I wore what fitted! Whatever size you settle at, embrace it and chose the styles which make the most of it!

S: 21st10lb C: 19st13lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 37.8 Loss: 1st11lb(8.22%)
Ive found that Debanhams is the best place to go and get fitted. I went round one day all the shops that did bra fitting, and only debanhams actually fit me into a bra and showed me how to know the difference. Everywhere else used a tape measure and still managed to all come up with different sizes.

My size is a 40FF but places like la senza and m&s were putting me in a 36/38 DD!!