Syns in Chicken thighs with skin.

Beth.jones03

So I was really craving a takeaway chicken burger and chips, I thought I’d treat myself a little and buy some Sainsbury’s fresh salt and pepper chicken thighs. I know that chicken skin is 6.5 syns for 25g. How many grams of skin is on two chicken breasts?

Hello everyone...I am brand new to this and hope I am doing this right...I really need help on how to account for 1/2 cup of steel cut oats on Slimming World...can anyone help me?

So I was really craving a takeaway chicken burger and chips, I thought I’d treat myself a little and buy some Sainsbury’s fresh salt and pepper chicken thighs. I know that chicken skin is 6.5 syns for 25g. How many grams of skin is on two chicken breasts?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....How-Many-Calories-Chicken-Breast-43399542/amp

According to the above article a chicken breast with skin has 60 extra calories so going by the rule of thumb that 20 calories = 1 syn it’s would be 6syns for two breasts. This is just an estimate and I’d recommend double checking with your consultant. Hope this helped x x

Back