Breath

jolly J

Hi, its my first time posting. I am on day 10 and I my breath is terrible! I also have an awful taste in my mouth does this pass?

Hi yes I am doing ok. Taking it one day at a time.
First weigh in was Wednesday and I had lost 13lbs so I was delighted with that. Just cannot wait for next Wednesday!

^^^ Brilliant!

I understand that bad breath is a downside to the Lipotrim diet and as said above it indicates that you are in Ketosis.

Lipotrim sell Breath Strips which are little minty strips that contain no sugar and cleanse the pallet a little. They are expensive mind. IIRC about 2 pound for 26 strips.

The bad breath is a sign of ketosis. It does pass but you can help with the use of Listerine mouth wash or the fresh breath strips. For some reason this is the only mouth wash they recommend.

Thanks folks will try the strips and the mouth wash can't wait for it to pass, don't like to get too close to people at the moment!

Hi, its my first time posting. I am on day 10 and I my breath is terrible! I also have an awful taste in my mouth does this pass?
Drink more water hun and maybe invest in some of the breath strips!!! You can get them on amazon!! x

Thanks folks will try the strips and the mouth wash can't wait for it to pass, don't like to get too close to people at the moment!

LOL...Me too, poor hubby cant tell if its my breath or the dogs ar*e :p

I know how you feel mine is not good either have warned ppl about it and some bright spark said "brush your teeth then" :rolleyes: yeah like I dont do that! small price to pay mind you

Deezer nailed it. Drink more water; it really helps. I also keep mouthwash at work just in case someone points out the obvious

Back