Breath!

elle82

Anyone make the mistake of putting the cover over there head while there sleeping!! All I can say is WOWZER I just nearly knocked myself out lol

Oh no - is it really that bad? xx

im in my 2nd week, (2nd weigh in tomorrow) and i dont know why but my breath has improved loads :) first week upto about middle of this week, my bloke refused to kiss me! :-( but improved lots (still got that minging taste in my mouth tho xx

dont stick ya head under covers lol xx

I'm dreading the moment my man notices! But oh well he'll be noticing far better things in a few months! xx

Lol my breaths going from worse to worse I constantly brush my teeth and have the strips but nothings working..I'm ashamed to say it's that bad when my kids r talking to me they keep asking me has the baby done a poo :( :( now thats badddd...but its all worth it in the end :)

Lol my breaths going from worse to worse I constantly brush my teeth and have the strips but nothings working..I'm ashamed to say it's that bad when my kids r talking to me they keep asking me has the baby done a poo :( :( now thats badddd...but its all worth it in the end :)

Oh my god! It's that bad?!? This is the most unattractive diet! But as long as it works that's all that matters I suppose! Will have to try and find some breath strips. xx

For me it's that bad lol but soooo worth it I use listerine strips I take them every where I go I had dentist last week I used the whole pack lol..but gimme bad breath any day over fat this is just temporary n il b thin with minty fresh breath :)

Woke up this morning with a foul breath , made a wee & yes I'm back in ketosis after having a horrible day Tuesday , yipee

my boyfriend asked me why i had 'dog breath' yesterday! found it hillariuos. the things we put up with to look good!!
xxxxx

mdxxx93 said:
my boyfriend asked me why i had 'dog breath' yesterday! found it hillariuos. the things we put up with to look good!!
xxxxx

Lol that's funny my oh talks to me with a pillow over his head in the morning..but we will look good and the bad breath will go :)

Well me and the Mrs are both on LT so our house will stink by the end of the week haha

Back