breathspray

Absolutely

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Positive. There are some other discussions on here about it. I even think it is recommended on the FAQ part of the Exante website.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Here is the quote from the website:-

You may get bad breath. The fat burning process (ketosis) causes a type of acetone to be released in the breath (which may result in a metallic taste in your mouth). This normally improves as the body settles down; drinking lots of water to dilute the acetones, regular brushing of teeth (and tongue) and using a mouth wash will also help. A spray breath freshener can be used.

Happy dieting. :)

How come you chose to do Exante? Im first time user (well will be Tuesday when it comes!) too. Must admit feels a bit odd choosing something so drastic!

dawndesperatetoloose! said:
11lbs in your first week...golly impressive! Good luck week 2!

That's pretty standard on Exante

That's why we do it :)

Hi Starlight, well just me being a bit cautious! Does seem very ambitious for me...previous weight loss history and all that! But thats me..cup never half full...always just above dregs! No really, that sort of norm would be monumental, see how I go next week though. Read your story and is amazing, very inspiring. Made me order my first batch, after reading about you earlier today.

Back