BrideSlimmer :)

Hi all :)
Just wanted to say a big hi, I've been here before about a year ago and lost nearly 3 stone.
I lost motivation and put 2 back on :(
However... I got engaged last week!!
So now I'm back and more determined than ever to get to my goal weight for my big day!
I'll prob b on here lots getting fab advice and ideas :) look forward to chatting to u all!!
Lv Zoe xx

Welcome and good luck :) how long till the big day? x

Hi Zoe, I lost 3 stone a few years ago but I've put it all back on. 1st day back on SW and first day on Minimins...seems we are starting in similar places. I'd love to get down to 10 stone too but just want to get to a healthly BMI again first. You have a great reason to be motivated! I have no idea what I'm doing with this site at the mo...no good with computers but just wanted to say hello and good luck!

Wow congrats...soooo want to get engaged, seems like everyone is doing it right now!

Although only been with the bf for 6 months so..will have to wait lol. Must feel exciting to have something to aim for :)

Aww thanks ladies! Always so welcoming here :)
The wedding is in July 2014 so Should be just enough time to get to target if I start now!
Lol I was like that after 6 months too... It's now been 5 years haha!! Xx

Hi! Congrats on the engagement! I am getting married next year and I want to lose at least 2 stone! Lets do this together! I started in January and I've lost 12 lbs so far! X x

Congratulations! I'm getting married in May so I'm hoping to get at least another 2 stone off by then. Lost a bit motivation for a while but back in the zone now!

Back