• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Brilliant shop to save £s

Hi all
Today I am expecting another delivery from this site

Welcome to Approved Food | The biggest online seller of clearance food and drinks

They sell stuff that is near or past its Best Before Dates but never past their use by dates, a week ago I got a case of Ryvita Crispbreads (12 packs) for £1.99 !!! Today I am expecting Schweppes Slimline Tonic Waters - 2 cases for £1.98, sweets for the kids (20 bags for 99p) etc - they sell everything from food to toiletries and pet food. Delivery charge goes by weight, starting as £5.20 I think but the amount you save is marvellous - you can also follow them on Facebook and get updates on offers via your profile.

CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

Jill

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
I order from here too occassionly, and I am expecting an order this week.

I had 12 packets of Ainsley Harriot Spicy Sensations Cous Cous for £1.98 - bargain or what as they are abot 65p - 80p each in the shops.

It's well worth taking a look at the web site.

carla75

loves to chat & post
I have been using this site for about a year. Its also great if you do packed lunches for kids/partners etc, as well as the slimming stuff. you can get quite a lot on there for the weight you allowed.

Happy shopping

Carla xx

Thanks for the info it looks like a really handy way to save money. I'm spending a fortune on food shopping since starting SW. It's got to be cheaper than the pizza and mcdonalds I was eating but still I've been quite shocked!

evilpenguin

Not evil at all
While we're on the subject, has anyone shopped at B&M? My mum goes there all the time she's always picking up bargains. I'm sure a lot of their stuff is SW friendly too, like packets of pasta n sauce and savoury rice, tins of beans etc.. all cheaper than the supermarket.

evilpenguin

Not evil at all
B&M is kind of like a poundstretcher! When woolies closed down all the shops round here got bought over by B&M!