Brilliant shop to save £s

poppyowner

Silver Member
Hi all
Today I am expecting another delivery from this site

Welcome to Approved Food | The biggest online seller of clearance food and drinks

They sell stuff that is near or past its Best Before Dates but never past their use by dates, a week ago I got a case of Ryvita Crispbreads (12 packs) for £1.99 !!! Today I am expecting Schweppes Slimline Tonic Waters - 2 cases for £1.98, sweets for the kids (20 bags for 99p) etc - they sell everything from food to toiletries and pet food. Delivery charge goes by weight, starting as £5.20 I think but the amount you save is marvellous - you can also follow them on Facebook and get updates on offers via your profile.

CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

Jill

I order from here too occassionly, and I am expecting an order this week.

I had 12 packets of Ainsley Harriot Spicy Sensations Cous Cous for £1.98 - bargain or what as they are abot 65p - 80p each in the shops.

It's well worth taking a look at the web site.

I have been using this site for about a year. Its also great if you do packed lunches for kids/partners etc, as well as the slimming stuff. you can get quite a lot on there for the weight you allowed.

Happy shopping

Carla xx

Thanks for the info it looks like a really handy way to save money. I'm spending a fortune on food shopping since starting SW. It's got to be cheaper than the pizza and mcdonalds I was eating but still I've been quite shocked!

While we're on the subject, has anyone shopped at B&M? My mum goes there all the time she's always picking up bargains. I'm sure a lot of their stuff is SW friendly too, like packets of pasta n sauce and savoury rice, tins of beans etc.. all cheaper than the supermarket.

thats what it is called B & M a big discount store usually found on retail parks. perhaps they are a northern company?

B&M is kind of like a poundstretcher! When woolies closed down all the shops round here got bought over by B&M!

Back