Brilliant Site....

CherryDrops

Hey all ....

Stumbled on this site .....think its amazing....fantastic how u all support each other.....well i have been on ww for 2 weeks now and am in my 3rd week this week. 9lbs down.....

Not so sure on my way around this site just yet....any idea how u get the weight lose bar on the bottom and how i can upload a pic???

Thanks peeps and gooooooooooood luck all xxx

Hi CherryDrops,

Welcome to MiniMins and well done on your fantastic weight loss with WW!:happy096:

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

Members can post weight loss ticker link into your signature on joining.

Here is a link with step by step instructions to show you how to do it...

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19...ctory-com.html (How to setup a weight loss ticker on Tickerfactory.com)

You need the bb code here for ticker and graphics to work.

When you reach 20 posts you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

You also need 50 posts to post links. You may not post links to personal business sites or personal websites with advertising or websites that are in competition with MiniMins.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Read more on the link below to help you make your way around and if you need any help please ask:) >

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

Love Mini xxx

Hello and welcome,once youve found your feet you will be addicted in no time at all :D

Looking forward to seeing you in the ww section.Good luck with your weightloss journey :)

Hi Cherry Drops, i'm new to this site also and think the community and help is superb, i'm on the Lipotrim diet but I did have good success when I did weight watchers about 5 years ago (put they weight back on over the last 5 years as just went back to normal eating as before. I only gave up weight watchers because the wife got annoyed with my calorie counting and obsessive training. I lost 50lbs in 12 weeks. My advise is count your calories, If you are low on points you could have 2 slices of toast with a tin chopped tomotoes and mushrooms (only about two points for toast as I think tomatoes and mushrooms are point free). I used to eat the tesco healthy eating meals at night as they were cheaper than weight wachers and sometimes there are deals on like 3 for £5 (bump up with free veg is portions look small. I also ate lots of fruit and had two weetabix for breakfast. I lost my weight so quick because I was training an hour a night on the eliptical x-trainer at my local gym. The weight just fell of me much to the annoyance of the other members. Well good luck. Exercise and diet is the key 30-45 mins a day (45 best). If you stick to that the weight will drop off you.

hi there congratulations on your weight loss, I too am fairly new here but think this site is amazing and there are lots of challenges to keep you motivated.

Good Luck

Good luck to another fellow Newbie. Well done for losing 9lbs Cherry Drops- that is good going! xx

Back