Bring on the new tastebuds

anne-mariep

Silver Member
So ive had a rotten few days after being sick on wed my body refused to release energy and ive been finding lifting my arms a struggle.

Anyhow bye bye to that, Ive told many of you that i only drink the strawberry shakes coz i tried the others on the first day and it wasnt a good experience.

Well i decided i needed to try something new or i wudnt last on lt for another 9 weeks so i bit the bullet and asked for two chocolate shakes this week. I have been terrified to try them all week coz i was weak and i knew if i cudnt drink it i wud end up caving and having some food. but dis morning i said better now.

Oh the experience was brill. I opened the packet and the beautiful smell of chocolate yum yum. I was so excited to try it then and kept saying out loud to my mam please let me like it. threw in some ice cubes like normal and OH MY GOD it tasted like a feast icecream.

I really feel like ive been given the boost(by a new shake i know haha) to continue. I was seriously doubting i cud do this yesterday. But now ive a new lease on lipotrim.

So are taste buds defo change i hated the smell and taste of the chocolate shake on the first day i had to hold my nose to drink it now it makes me excited wen i smell it haha! And Im full for the first time in four days. :party0038:

Im so so so SO HAPPY! I know its sad to be happy i like a new shake but its so important to my mentality at the moment.:party0049:

:talk017::party0019::party0023:

So ive had a rotten few days after being sick on wed my body refused to release energy and ive been finding lifting my arms a struggle.

Anyhow bye bye to that, Ive told many of you that i only drink the strawberry shakes coz i tried the others on the first day and it wasnt a good experience.

Well i decided i needed to try something new or i wudnt last on lt for another 9 weeks so i bit the bullet and asked for two chocolate shakes this week. I have been terrified to try them all week coz i was weak and i knew if i cudnt drink it i wud end up caving and having some food. but dis morning i said better now.

Oh the experience was brill. I opened the packet and the beautiful smell of chocolate yum yum. I was so excited to try it then and kept saying out loud to my mam please let me like it. threw in some ice cubes like normal and OH MY GOD it tasted like a feast icecream.

I really feel like ive been given the boost(by a new shake i know haha) to continue. I was seriously doubting i cud do this yesterday. But now ive a new lease on lipotrim.

So are taste buds defo change i hated the smell and taste of the chocolate shake on the first day i had to hold my nose to drink it now it makes me excited wen i smell it haha! And Im full for the first time in four days. :party0038:

Im so so so SO HAPPY! I know its sad to be happy i like a new shake but its so important to my mentality at the moment.:party0049:

:talk017::party0019::party0023:

Ah that's great, i like them all but strawberry would be my least favourite haha i never really get it.....

i love them all with some powdered coffee blended in, the taste is yum :):) looking forward to my first one shortly haha :D:D:D

Dont think ill ever try the chicken soup to many bad memories haha!

Oh I love the soup, makes it feel like a dinner.. love the taste an all, always have :):)

Sorry to hear you've been unwell - I was ill too & the thought of the shakes made me feel even worse!

Glad you like the chocolate though & that you feel like you're more capable of getting through it. That's fantastic :)

Hannah

Thanks you guys your so nice. Ive been thinking bout the chocolate shake all day haha! but ive only one more so im gonna keep it til 2moro. Gonna get half and half. Im taking a week off work so have decided to ask for 2 weeks shakes on Wed as i love an hour drive from work and the pharmacy so dont want to be trekking in just to have my weigh in. Has anyone done this before? is it weird and harder if you dont have your weigh in?

Think you are right on the taste issue. I liked them all initially. Very quickly, I came to hate the soup, could just about tolerate strawberry. I like choc and vanilla best.

ooo i have 1 vanilla shake that i keep putting off having as i didnt like it at 1st, so i might give it a go ... glad you like the choc shake this is my favourite 1 at the mo but at the beginning strawberry was..
glad your feeling better hun, and that youve had a boost to carry on xx

hey anne-marie,

SO pleased you're happier and feeling better. The choc shakes are brill (in my opinion) and I just don't think I could stick it if I had to have the soup or strawb ones. Your tastebuds definitely do change on LT. I now really like the choc shakes, even though at first they just tasted really chemically. I guess I was just so used to total sugar in most of what I ate!

Don't know about you but my cravings have changed too. I'm not wanting things like cake and junk food, but really longing for things like cottage pie and vege!

Keep up your positive outlook hun

xxx

All i want is green apples i miss them so much haha!

Back