Britains Fattest Man tonight

Wouldn't we all with a stomach reduced to the size of an egg. He lost one and a half stones in one go when he had a large flap of loose skin removed.

Gawd that's what a stone and a half of fat looks like - gross!

It is tonight.

Wouldn't we all with a stomach reduced to the size of an egg. He lost one and a half stones in one go when he had a large flap of loose skin removed.

That's right Sue.

He should have to follow the plan really. Cheating so-and-so lol. He'll never have such momentous decisions to make such as Original or green or even HIFI or two-fingered kit kat etc. I feel he's missed out on so much :)

The tv guide in the paper today said tonight's programme is a repeat.

yeah it's a repeat..

I missed the start of it last time though..

he saud he got through 3-4 multipacks of crisps and 30-40 chocolate bars a day...!!!!

That's right Sue.

He should have to follow the plan really. Cheating so-and-so lol. He'll never have such momentous decisions to make such as Original or green or even HIFI or two-fingered kit kat etc. I feel he's missed out on so much :)
:8855::8855:

You make me laugh Steve. I love your sense of humour !!

I shall delete it when I get in then :(
Still got last nights biggest loser to watch and tonights american biggest loser as well :D

I saw Paul Mason today...coming out of Sainsburys in his wheelchair with two carers. We gave him a toot and a wave as we drove past!!!!

TBH he didnt look much different to the way he did at the end of the documentery. He was a large man but it was difficult to tell exactly how large as we were driving in the car and he was in the wheelchair all covered up.

but why does he get so much :eek: and i think people that big shouldn't be on incapacity benefits its only because they r soooo big that they are unable to do things for themselves ggggrrr it makes me sooooooo mad :mad: oh don't get me started lol

I saw an article on him in a magazine today and it said he'd lost 30 stone. When I read on they said his starting weight was 70 stone, yet in the TV programme the first time he was weighed before they did the op, he was only 57 stone, so not as heavy as they had thought. I'm not taking away from the weight he has lost, but it really irritates me that magazines don't research the facts properly, at least Channel 4 reported it properly!

You make me laugh Steve. I love your sense of humour !!

:D

but why does he get so much :eek: and i think people that big shouldn't be on incapacity benefits its only because they r soooo big that they are unable to do things for themselves ggggrrr it makes me sooooooo mad :mad: oh don't get me started lol

....and breath Val. Calm down kid lol.

Also, did I hear correctly that not only did he have 3 packs of crisps per day, but didn't they say they were 24 packets per pack?

72 bags of crisps!!

:eek:

I saw an article on him in a magazine today and it said he'd lost 30 stone. When I read on they said his starting weight was 70 stone, yet in the TV programme the first time he was weighed before they did the op, he was only 57 stone, so not as heavy as they had thought. I'm not taking away from the weight he has lost, but it really irritates me that magazines don't research the facts properly, at least Channel 4 reported it properly!

he'd lost 21 stone by the end of the documentary, so he was down to 37 stone (58 to start with )...

Back