Britmumincanada recipes

Just wanted to ressurect this thread having made Brit Mum in Canada's pulled pork receipe at the weekend - it was amazing!

Really recommend that you check out her blog - loads of amazing receipes, with all the SW friendly tricks worked out for you!

Thanks Brit Mum!

aww thanks girls. I am glad you enjoy my recipes.

I haven't been able to update my blog for a while now. Have heaps going on, but will hopefully find the time to post some new stuff soon.

Fandabidoozy !!!!! Thank you so much.

Your fish recipes are so helpful to me as I am doing fish at mo'.

It is so professional. Well set out and easy to follow.

Thank you, thank you !!!!

britmum, u are my saviour!!! I love ur site, really helping me keep on track! The ginger chicken and mushrooms with noodles was amazing, to name just one! Mexican burgers chilling in fridge!!!!!!!
Thank u, feel I can do it with sliimingeats!!!!!
xxx

I am making your Mexican burgers for my OH and Father tomorrow night yum :)

Thanks for the recipes I think I will be on there a lot for sum inspiration

X

Forgot to reply... these went down very well... So well in fact I have made them another 3 times on separate occasions and EVERYONE loves them so thanks again for your awesome recipes :) x

Whilst I am thinking I don't suppose you have a Mexican fajita style recipe? I know I would have to syn the wrap but I am craving a nice big fat fajita now :) yum x

I'd like to agree with previous comments and say how impressed I am with all of these recipes. We had the butternut squash risotto tonight and it was delicious! :D Thank you so so so much!

Back