Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Broken Capilliaries

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by 2hourglass, 5 August 2008 Social URL.

1. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Just wondering whether anyone else suffers with these - I have quite a few on the outside of my thighs from bumping into desks, hot baths, standing up too long and being a fat bird - anyone had any success in having them 'sorted':cool:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    Iv got a couple on my legs but dont know what to do about them, so your not alone!

4. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    there are some creams available - not sure if they work. Think the best way is a pulse light treatment :)

5. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    I have them...if you mean little red blood vessles you can always see lol...my suggestion false tan!!!!

6. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Nip down to like you local harley medical clinic and get a free consultation - im sure there is something you can do and then can explain procedures and costs to u? im def sure u can do something babe! xox

7. fattyfattybumbum

fattyfattybumbum Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi babes I had mine done two weeks ago.I got laser on my cheeks had a few apparently genes 9whats new) alcohol and weather play a roll as well as bumps etc oh alcohol again. On my face I got a bit scabby for a week but they are perfecto again.well worth it I got mine done in a local clinic for €200.

8. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    OOOO ffbb that sounds fab and very cheap!!! Where did you have them done?

9. Cathy

Cathy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yeah, tell us where, coz I've got them on my cheeks and nose :cry: and would LOVE them to be done.

10. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Start Weight:
    83kg
    Current Weight:
    80.8kg
    Goal Weight:
    72kg
    Lost(%):
    2.2kg(2.68%)
    Diet:
    CALORIE COUNTING :)
    I live in Oz, but have my done every year with saline injected into them. It's about 50 small needles! It costs about $250.00 and I get $80.00 back from public health. You cant stop new ones from appearing and shoudl avoid; too much caffene, sun beds, very hot showers and baths.

I also use a cream called Vein Away. It's very good about $50.00 and lasts about 2 or 3 months. You see great results after 2 or more weeks (4 is optimum) and I used it for a month before I went to Thailand, very good.

Bren
    X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.