Brrrr

B2B25/8

I know that during VLCD you feel cold and I'm really feeling it today even though it's nice outside! Think it's colder in the house lol so glad decided to join before winter kicks in!

I know I've been freezing the last few days. Been wearing a scarf and have put the heating up to 23 degrees just now! Still its good means we're in ketosis and whilst your cold your body is burning calories trying to warm you up. So its all good?!! LOL :)

agree, hubby thinks there something seriously with me beautiful day and l have a fire lit brrrrrrrr

LOL! I had a big dressing gown on last night with the hood up!! My husband thought I'd lost the plot! I was frozen. Also have to wear socks with my slippers! Lovely and attractive.....NOT!

Same here, it was lovely and sunny yesterday, went a walk with DH and my sister both in T shirts, (sister's was sleeveless and she had shorts on) I had jeans, long sleeved T shirt and a hoodie! lol, they kept asking if I was hot in all those clothes but I was freezing!

im fine out with the sun shining on me but at home ive got the heating set to 30 degrees and im wrapped up while my childs laid about the house in just a nappy, lol

LOL! Also have to wear socks with my slippers! Lovely and attractive.....NOT!

I have to wear my bed socks all night in bed :eek: My poor husband

Me too, I am freezing! Was sat in my long heavy weight winter cardi, with the heating in the car turned up full despite the sunshine and an outside temp of 22 degrees! This is so wrong! At least it isnt November and with any luck (and a prevailing wind) I should be at goal by then!!!

Yay not just me! I'm a student working on essays at the moment, and have done it from bed today, wearing long pyjamas and socks and with the heating on!

Back