Brum's-diddly-done!! Has anyone seen some lost livers?

ill book a table for 12 - ill contact them again now :D

well, we have looked again at the travel time etc......and booked another, cheaper place for the friday night, we will set off after steve gets home form work and go there, then we will only be an hour away fom you all in the morning, will be a lot fresher for the fun on saturday.

what time are you all meeting where? shall we get you at the hotel in the afternoon?

Hello :) add me on fb marty ive been waiting for you to accept my request :( am getting paranoid LOL. xxxx
Dont know hon depends when we get back from crufts x

ooh, sorry 'bout the fb thing, i'm not on there everyday, probs only about once a week, else i would never move away from the pooter!!

done!

my goodness, there were 51 requests there, i have never heard of most of those people! takes ages to trawl through and find the ones you want to add, so time consuming!!!

i am bad enough the amount of time i spend between here and another 2 forums i frequent, please don't be offended if i don't chat frequently on there too

I'll be offended if you don't add me tho!!;)

Okay - have broached the subject of brum meet with DH and he is not anti - yea :)

His brother lives up that way (sorry still far north to me) so i am trying to see if he and DD could drop me sat, go stay with bro & family and then pick me up sunday on the way back.

Could you tell me plan for sat evening and sun morning (sorry lost in the very long thread) - which hotel and are there any rooms left?

An inkling of a plan - even if not certain i can pull it all together :)
Thanks
X

Sat night, vodka bar, taxi, curry, disco.................................
Sun morning, hangover, atkins breakfast,cured.com, train home.

Not sure if any hotel rooms due to it being crufts, you would have to do a search and see what came up hon xx

Katie would be fab to see you there! I remember very little about the arrangements due to a surfeit of alcohol tonight, but will be back on this thread bright-eyed if not bushy-tailed tomorrow! x

Oh, forget that - wot Bren said! ;)

xxx B

Back