Brum's-diddly-done!! Has anyone seen some lost livers?

Katie, soooo pleased that you're coming! Can't wait to meet you lovey! :D

Thanks water - great you have the evening too!

Thanks lisa - already trying to decide on the food lol :D

Jim = 1
Lisa = 2
Vicky and Linz = 4
Susie = 5
Bren = 6
Marty & Steve = 8
Kat1e = 9
Water = 10

so it's 10 for Taxi and al frash

yes and ive tried vodka rev again

Hurrah! Thanks Jim and Vicky for organising things. Can't wait! I think we need chat some night later this week to get us in the mood. Any excuse. ;)

Cheryl how are things looking for a babysitter for you?

cheryl cant come love i text her yesterday! Ive asked for vodka bar for 5.30!!! in a booth ;)

dont know. we will hopefully get there at decent time and then back early afternoon????

We might do something different in the daytime depending on research, but will be back for the start of festivities.

Am sad Cheryl isn't coming, but we'll have a round for her. Like we need an excuse. And there's always texting. :)

im going to jump in here at the end of this dont wanna read 55 pages! is this for the crufts meet up?

Yes Minx - are you coming for drinks and dinner afterwards? :)

Sorry, not to make it anything it isn't, I should have said a skinful of vodkas and then a curry! :D :D :D

Trying not to loose the list again!
Jim = 1
Lisa = 2
Vicky and Linz = 4
Susie = 5
Bren = 6
Marty & Steve = 8
Kat1e = 9
Water = 10

so it's 10 for Taxi and al frash

As we're all arriving at different times and even days can I suggest a swap of everyone's mobiles? If you don't want to that's fine, but I think it would be really useful as we don't want to lose anyone! And as we're probably spread across the different networks at least one should have signal at any time. If you all want to PM them to me I'll collate a list of everyone then PM the full list to each of you.

Good idea Lisa - I've sent you mine. :)

great idea - done :D

are we getting trannied up sat night?

Back