Brum's-diddly-done!! Has anyone seen some lost livers?

Nite ladies... I'm heading off too, sweet dreams. x

OK

1. I'll be the tour guide if it is Birmingham. Loads to see.
2. We have a month and a location, what about a date?

brill Jim :D date any as long as not school hols cos train costs are pants then!

i have a weeks holiday booked off in march, can't remember which week though, will check on wednesday. it's just a use up hols hol, so if it works out we meet up that week, that will be my non special hol treat!

Well do we have any thought's for which weekend?

not the last one for me- the 12th? although its crufts so might be busy!

Not a good weekend if it is crufts, the prices will be up and the hotels full.

Thats a very good point Jim. Its a shame we cant hire a field somewhere, bring the families and camp. That way we wont run the risk of getting kicked out, can make our own diet friendly food and can stay up ALL night if we want!

Its mainly the hotels at the airport/nec that are full. there are rooms at the holiday inn in the centre of birmingham for 55 per room. ill share with chezza ;) and Linz ;)

and only 55 for three of us :D

nah ill just sneak in ;)
no me neither.

They chage by the room do they, so it doesn't matter how many cram in. LOL.

Premier inns are usually good, can fit four in them and if you book in advance it's only like £29 pounds a night if booking 2 or more nights. Not sure if there's one in Birmingham though. I love that hotel, usually really clean and greatly soundproofed so less chance of getting told off ;)
Oh yeah.........how do you know they are sound proofed??? Im not sure the neighbours will like giggling girlies all night coz you know if we are sharing a room there will be no sleep!

sounds good to me. i can only do one night though but ill get early train i promise xxx

Back