Brum's-diddly-done!! Has anyone seen some lost livers?

BRILL Jim :)
im all packed :D LOL
btw what sort of money do you think we going to need? and we need alcohol for hotel room AND for Indian x

I'm a bit annoyed here, despite al frash claiming to have a 24 hour booking line no one is answering. I've booked by email instead so let's see how that works if I have nothing back by this evening I'll phone after 5 when they are open. I've spoken to lot's of Taxi companies, the consensus is that it'll be cheaper and easier to grab a couple of cabs on the night and the restaurant will get us a couple when we are finished. Some quotes were ridiculous and one guy tried to sell me a stretch hummer package for gods sake.

PMSL us in a stretch LOL :)
aww thanks Jim. xxxxx
right there re 2 people i dont know what they look like so how will we know its you WATER AND KATIE!!!!!

I'll look like a marmite jar?

I'm 5' 10" and extremely Irish. Does that help any? ;)

Anyway - I'll know you Vicky Vickster, so if you see anyone winking and nodding at you in the hotel bar then it's probably me. Unless it's a man - in which case it's probably my OH - I've caught him at that malarkey before. ;)

What is the plan for meeting on saturday anyway - are we meeting at hotel first? What time is everyone back from the show?

We're not doing the show K - I think we're gonna do the science museum (think tank?) with the kids on Saturday. Jim - is that a good place to spend a day do you know? And thanks for booking everything - sounds like a bit of a nightmare!

Lisa I LIKE that plan. Particularly the bit where I head to the bar. ;)

We'll be back mid afternoon ( or when we're thirsty lol) we need time for Vicky to tranny us up for the evening and the vodka bar will be beckoning. But I have a full bottle for anyone who can't wait rofl

Katie do you have everyones' mobile numbers now? I'd say we'll mill around the hotel (ie sit in Vicky and Linzi's room drinking) until we all assemble, and then head out to the vodka bar.

Deffo bringing a bottle too. This could be a very bad weekend. :eek:

Sounds perfect and yes I've got the numbers :)
Of course if I had any sense I would be avoiding the demon drink next weekend - luckily I haven't :D

There'll be no avoiding it Katie, my advice is to embrace it, as you would an old friend. Let's face it, we're gonna get sloshed and then slobber all evening. You will be expected to teach us samba by the end of the night. And Jim will look after us. ;)

Wibbles wobble but they dont fall down.....
What about atkinsers?

Back