Brum's-diddly-done!! Has anyone seen some lost livers?

i'm at work this afternoon, i'll check what days i have booked off, get back to you tonight,
1.gif
it ties up with the date decided on!

ah, sorry alpy. :( but it does look like the 12/13 is good for most.

OMG OMG OMG OMG - how fast is this thread moving?

Will have to check if I'm free that weekend when I get back to work next week, but I would love to see you all. Another snorer here, so maybe Susie and me would be best holeing up together and seeing who can keep who awake the longest! (answer: not at all long when I have a few drinks in me)!

And WHO had the gall to suggest pizza on an Atkin's forum??? Go wash your keyboard out with soap!!! I'll be on meat and greens and nothing else young lady!

You're on, Water - an ex described my snores as sounding like a lion cub (awww) but that was when he was in the first flush of love LOL.

Is there an Atkins-friendly eaterie in Brum?

Also are we decided on 12-13 March? I'm thinking of going to Istanbul on the 16th (5 days, 4 star hotel, £185, bargain!).

These are slow cooked in a rich red wine, redcurrent and balsamic sauce with roast pots (i will only have 1) and veg. Mmmmmm, nah dont fancy curry now

Yes. My credit card is up £800 now! Omg this better work! Lol. Im soooo nervous now the final part is booked. I can have a little add on for £200 so will do that nearer the time!

best of luck my love. have sent you hotel details xxx

right. can we all find out asap re dates for march and how many of us will be staying over and ill see if i can get some good deals????

coolio

so you and me and jim.
Cheryl and linz? think we waiting for cheryl to confirm date. :D

Back