Brum's-diddly-done!! Has anyone seen some lost livers?

Oh god i love champ. Is anyone else bringing partners though?

My hubby may come... depends on if we can get kids sorted. x

ill be on my own. is the date right - the thurs to the sat??? as in going home on the sat?

yip! tickets still not on sale for trains :( oh cant wait!!!!!

God we are so good at this - if we actually get to meet up in the same place at the same time it will be a miracle lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mary Su 60 Euro from Dublin to Birmingham on aer lingus for them dates very good value . I would love a weekend away also but i am only a newbie here but i am very friendly and up for a laugh :D.Now what are them Birmingham men like only joking .. It is doable for me ex husband will have the kids for the weekend and i have no problems heading off on my own . I am sitting here going a weekend in Birmingham sounds like bliss.Last time i was in Birmingham it was to go to Thomasland with my boys .I am guessing it would be a different experience :D

Do you think the OH's would feel left out? The way we all chat they wouldn't get a word in! I'm not sure mine would want to come because he's actually incredibly shy. I think a weekend with a bunch of strangers would be his worst nightmare!

Evening Susie - we were saying we need you to join us on FB - do you do such stuff or are you sensible lol

I do have a FB account but don't go on it very often - PM your details and I'll link you in :)

Alibabs - of course you can join us, the more the merrier! :)

Back