Brum's-diddly-done!! Has anyone seen some lost livers?

Hi All, yep, i would love to come, that would be fantastic..... i am away at the moment and just managed a quick peek on here, so not really got the time to search through all the posts, but have i got it right....11-13 March 2011, in birmingham, venue tbc?? (or have you got one already)are there any other more firm arrangements made? what time everyone planning to be there etc...thanks for allowing me in so late on. XX

Lol
i think the meals are only if you are on a cruise LOL

Dont know about times yet but its cheaper for me to get there around 6.30on the friday evening - think its better for Linz to get there later.

right if there are more of us than will fit on the boat other options are:-
nitenite - looks tiny tiny rooms but decent price
holiday inn birmingham city
ramada encore birmingham city

the holiday inn looks nice and i can get
rooms for 120 for both nights - so its obv better if you can share????

I thought the Ramada has a reputation for being expensive Vicky.

The travelodge £9 sale starts 6am 29th December. Stacks of rooms for £9, stacks more for £15, would it be worth trying to book something then people? Could be seriously cheap, and each room will sleep 3 adults or a 2+2 family! :)

Last edited:
Jim!!! poor colleen! LOL

well if anyone can find these rooms - preferably at the travellodge near broad street? yey. then ill get train tickets booked. im already sharing with Linz. and im excited bout going to cwufts :D

Me too!

we prob best at travelodge or summat cos then we know what we are getting. broken toilet seats etc etc ;)

Back