buddy ebay

amethyst

Banned
just signed into my ebay to buy some stuff and i have an alert saying they have blocked my account till any disputes have been resolved if not resolved within 30 days they will permantly suspend my acount..

what diisputes? there are none!! ?

all i got is 1 neg from a buyer who didnt pick parcel up from post office got sent back to me, she requested i resend at my expense (cost £6) so i said no i will refund minus half the postage i am not a business ffs... so she negged me and i negged back.... the guys on the forum reckon its that!!

i loved ebay but lately they really starting to get up my nose!! so many changes... :(

sorry had to get that off

I have just had a look on EBAY and search Cambridge Diet, before loads of items for soups / shakes bars etc came up but there only know seems to be the drink flavours and fibre 89, maybe ebay has taken the CD off because people bought it for more than you could get if from a CDC.

This week I've received 2 spoof emails from people through Ebay. Both of which said I hadn't paid for items. I haven't bought the items so the emails are definately spoof.

I've contacted ebay but had no response!

Maybe they have a few problems at the moment:confused:

Tracey
x

Hi

I have had several similar emails from Ebay allegedly! If you go to your Ebay account and check your messages on there you will know if it is genuine or not.

Any dubious emails forward on to [email protected] and they acknowledge then shortly afterwards will confirm that they are fake.

These emails in response to your reporting email will appear in your messages on your account.

This week I've received 2 spoof emails from people through Ebay. Both of which said I hadn't paid for items. I haven't bought the items so the emails are definately spoof.

I've contacted ebay but had no response!

Maybe they have a few problems at the moment:confused:

Tracey
x

Yep same thing here too:mad:

Hi

I have had several similar emails from Ebay allegedly! If you go to your Ebay account and check your messages on there you will know if it is genuine or not.

Any dubious emails forward on to [email protected] and they acknowledge then shortly afterwards will confirm that they are fake.

These emails in response to your reporting email will appear in your messages on your account.

Thanks Linda! I'll do that next time. Hope you're having a lovely birthday!

Yep same thing here too:mad:

There must be a spate of it at the moment!

Tracey
x

Back