I love eBay...

You log on to paypal, and once they've paid there is the option to 'print postage'. I've done it many times, is definitely possible to do!

My items are up to £55 now! :D Just adding on some more of the clothes I've sorted out today too. Might even stick my guitar on there, it's not like I need 3 really!

Wow, that's fab - thanks! :) (I wonder why RM don't mention it on their site? :confused:) I can't wait to try this - better sort out that pile I was going to take to the charity shop! :D

I'm not sure, they really should. Something I did a while ago when I was selling a lot on ebay is get a franking machine. It didn't cost me anything, was kind of... rented through a company, for the life of me I can't remember who! But basically they sent me this machine much like what you see in the post office, weighs the package, put in postage class and prints the label for you to attach to the package.

I'm thinking about getting back into selling things on ebay, anything and everything I can find. I used to a while ago and didn't do too badly. I think if I do I might go for that option again, is a lot easier!

Blimey, that's serious eBaying! :eek: I see that Royal Mail will rent out franking machines, but there's no way it would be worth me getting one - my OH may have just been made redundant, but we're not quite at the position of having to sell most of the house contents - not just yet, anyway! :eek::D

Worth knowing though, thanks! :)

I did it as a free 3 month trial, with Pitey Bowes I think it was, so didn't cost me anything for it! I think it can cost about £10 a month. I'm 7 miles away from the Post Office, which is why I'd consider it again!

Woo! I really do love ebay!! Almost all my clothes from this week went and I got a tidy £120 almost for them! Ok, take postage and fees out, but still a lot more than them just sitting in my wardrobe! I was surprised by the prices for some things I have to say.

That's brill! What kind of things sold well Caroline?

I had a black leather like skirt, that went quite well. And surprisingly a green hoody. Jeans trousers were £6-9. Seems t-shirt type thing don't go so well. I think I'm going to keep stuff like that and try as a bundle. If still don't go, to the charity shop they will go!

Back