Buddy help !!!

fifecaz

Hi all am at a totally low Eb and am determined to get back on track after been off for a couple of years so tomorrow am going to get back on and wondered if any only fancied buddying up please as I so need a kick up the butt and support please

Hey, I did lighterlife a couple of years ago and started again four weeks ago, happy to buddy up if it helps! When do you start? X

Hii... I did LL 3.5 years ago and am starting again on Wednesday... Hoping I can get my form signed before then... Definitely could do with a buddy... When you starting and what's your goal? HBB x

Hi there,
I did LL 3 years ago for 2 weeks but couldn't carry on for a few different reasons. I'm determined this time. I've got 3stone 9lbs to lose to get to a healthy BMI. Can anyone offer me any advice for staying on track etc? I'm starting on Wednesday.

Thanks everyone x

Hi all please please i need so much help am so miserable with my weight hoping this could be a new start but could do with a buddy that knows ll please am at such a low and a bloody mess feel so alone please please help am 40 and feel pathetic

hiya all still looking for a buddy please i so need someone to do this with second time around ive 6 stone to go and omg is this a struggle you could message me on [email protected] pleaseee .. dont they say girl power lol

Hi All :) Am also back!!
managed to maintain for 4 years and then :( so re-started LLT on 22/8/13 and am 9lbs down :p not as easy as I remember and a lot seems to have changed....£15 for group :confused: and NO THAI CHILLI!!!!! glad the water 'rule' has relaxed....it was always my biggest struggle. Am on LL forum LighterLife | xjuliettex's online diary and am with the Lichfield group. I find these forums very helpful xx

Hi I'm starting again too :) did ll 4yrs ago n it was great but through bad choices I've put it back on again. So here's to my new journey. I ll buddy up and I will definitely need someone to buddy me !

Back