1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Step3 1000kcal Buddy needed for restart

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mizkirsty, 4 July 2014 Social URL.

1. Mizkirsty

Mizkirsty Well-Known Member

Hi All

Im after a support buddy on CD - Im starting CD again - Ive sillily gained back all the weight back i lost on sole source. Ive decided with the failed first week of attempting ss again to try step 3 - im a big gym goer and therefore i will need the extra calories to maintain the activity.
    Im actually feeling very good and excited.

Any one looking for a buddy or doing step 3?
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. 8541boo

8541boo Well-Known Member

I'm a restarter with my highest ever start weight and this will be the last time I ever do a vcld! Hope you are doing ok!

4. minecraftmum

minecraftmum Well-Known Member

Im a restarter too, on day6 now on SS, we can all do this.xx. good luck all.xx

5. Chlo

Chlo Well-Known Member

I am a restarter (for the millionth time), I am starting step 3 this time as I wanted to start this week but am off on holiday in 3 weeks so didn't want to just pile on the weight lost doing SS, and while I plan to be sensible there is no way I am doing SS on holiday.

So far I am loving step 3 and the losses have been better than I expected. I am seeing any loss as a bonus before my holiday, but I just had to get started. Another 4 weeks eating like I was and I would probably have put on a stone. :(

How are you finding it?

6. BlackBbwUk

BlackBbwUk Well-Known Member

I'm on step 3 until my BMI is low enough to go down to step 2.

What do you guys eat for dinner?