Buddy

Hi, Can I join your buddy group too?
I started CD last July at 16st 10lb and lost 4st taking me to 12st 10lb.
I stopped CD and stayed the same for 2-3 months, but unfortunately put on 10lb over the christmas period (about 4 weeks of mince pies and selection box chocolate).
I restarted Monday 5th January 2009 at 13st 6lb. (though I usually take my jeans off, but it was blinking cold, so I kept them on, CDC said they probably weigh 2lb).
I am on SS but am still having semi skimmed milk in my tea.

Looking forward to joining your thread.

can i join in please i have 6/7 stone to lose by june/july xx

Welcome girlies, the more the merrier :D

Mandie, wtg on your fab loss!! that 10lb will be off you in no time, your not the only one who out on over xmas I gained about 10lb as well, blame the choccies and alcohol lol

welcome rainbow :) you have a similar ammount to lose as me.

best o luck xx

hello girlys!

hope everyones had a good day :)
Stay chatting and keep up the good work! hehe :)

xxx

morning ladies,
i had my first day picking free yday im so happy with myself i feel a new wave of positiveness in this now i can do it :D:D
good luck today xx

helloo!!
hope everybodys doing well? no cheating? lol!!

Well.. i see my councellor this morning at 9!
re-start officialy and get weighed, see how much damage i have actually done since being off cambridge! Lol!
i'll get more shakes today.. and go at it strong for another week, get weighed next week & hopefully see results and be a bit more confident lol!

Hope everyones gooood :) xxxx

good luck with your meeting sinead.
Ive been good today just had some apple and cinnamon porridge YUM
having a quiet wknd so no demon drink to tempt me :D
xx

Hi Guys,

Well, I am on day 5 of my re-start and so far so good. I jumped on the scales this morning (I know I should have waited till I weigh in properly with my CDC on Tues, but couldn't wait).
My scales say I am around 13st, means there is a possibility I have lost 6lb in 5 days. Hopefully our scales are the same otherwise I will be gutted.
What is everyone's aim for losing weight?
Mine is because I am having my wedding photo's redone on 11th April 2009 (first wedding anniversary). My wedding dress was a size 22 in April 2008 and I intend on wearing a size 14 this year.
I am lucky enough to be returning to Jamaica (where I got married last year), so we can have the pictures taken in the same location.

Good luck peeps.

Mandie

Evening all, just checking in to see if your all being good ;) :p

WTG rainbow! give yourself a pat on the back.

Best of luck with the cdc Sinead, how did it go?

Mandie, Oh 6lb in 5 days is fab! well done you.
Aww thats lovely you are getting wedding piccies redone thats a brill motivation :)

My motivation? Hmm theres a few lol I would say for health reasons, which is defo one of them. But If I am honest...its too look and feel good about myself perhaps thats a little superficial but hey least Im honest lol. I want to wear nice fitted clothes and strut my stuff!:clap:

hey all another day of none picking and i checked im ketosis :D:D
my main motivation is my confidence. Another is im a bridesmaid this june and the bride is an 8 and the other maid is 4/6 they are both really petite not malnourished, & i know if i have to look at any more pics with me looking like a whale it would break me!! shallow maybe :(
xx

Back