Bulletproof Coffee..IT'S A WIN

Geetwo

ok so I've been putting this off for a few days as the idea of butter in coffee made me gip.. Today in tescos I purchased my first ever blender for £7.00 .. I generally fear cheaper electrical goods from supermarkets as a cheap radio nearly set my house on fire once !! Anyway

I coffee 2 tbsp butter 1tbsp coconut oil - whizzed it for a few mins nearly throwing it everywhere !! and we'll it's amazing!! my brain was freaking out going your drinking butter.. You are drinking butter!!!!! But it tastes great if not a tad sickly! But I have been using too much double cream so this should fix that!

Now .. WHAT ELSE CAN I BLEND!!!???! mhawahawah

Not sure what happened there it should of been 7 pounds

Isn't it a fab feeling managing to reduce the cream! If you think about it butter is just another step past cream with half the carbs!

After trying umpteen butters I'm sticking with anchor, the only grass fed one iv found and it is very tasty!

LOL, now you have a blender try broccoli soup! Boil some broccoli, ditch half the water, add some stock if you like then whizz with the blender. Serve with a big dollop of le roule, nom nom!

teeny i use anchor spreadable thats ok isnt it? butter wise? :) hope your doing well ?

teeny i use anchor spreadable thats ok isnt it? butter wise? :) hope your doing well ?

Not sure tbh, it's not pure butter....can you compare the nutrient values? I guess it's about the same but with something in it to make it spreadable :-/ if its working for you don't worry :)

I'm not doing well but working on it!

Got some normal butter today :) much better ha ha

Back