BUM EXERCISES!! plz help

MrsFatBum

Gold Member
Hey everyone,
can anyone tell me any good exercises that would help make my bum go smaller. as I am losing weight I am noticing everything going smaller but my bum just seems to look bigger and bigger. Ive been doing lots of diff exercises for everything else but a bit stuck on my big fat bum. Please help... coz i look disgusting at the mo!!

Hi bridetobe
I believe walking on your bum is a great exercise. I must admit tho Im not very good when it comes to motivating myself to do any exercise. I really should make an effort.:)

walking on your bum??? or do you mean walking in gen? im sorry if thats a stupid question.
i was like that first with doing exercise but i started off really slowly and just built myself up over a couple of weeks. now i work out every other day and try and tone up the other days.. :)

Hi fbt have a look at the link below its a bit cheesy but quite good and the best thing its only 8 mins and there are videos to cover other bits of the body

enjoy

Sharron xx

YouTube - 8 Minute Buns

Walking is best for belly and bum and the more hills you can go up and down the better as it really works the muscles.:)

Clenching your cheeks for several steps as you walk helps to life the bum.

cheers my love

Sharron xxx

I know one. I hope I can explain it well.

Ok first of all, make sure you warm up and stretch ^_^
Get down on on your hands and knees.
Now lift one leg and keep it straight, kinda think of it as being your tail.
Lift your leg up and down, Make sure your leg is straight when doing this, do about 10 reps and gradually do more when your body is used to the excersise.

hi, i read in a magazine ages ago that if ya squeeze ya bum cheeks 50 on each cheek 3x it tights them and loses weight, i do it every night before i go to sleep laid in bed I thought it would be a load of rubbish, but it does work as i can tell when i have done them and when i dont. my bums my worst area after me underarms, for someone reason all me weight goes to me arms, i could go flying with the bingo wings i got, lol.

I know one. I hope I can explain it well.

Ok first of all, make sure you warm up and stretch ^_^
Get down on on your hands and knees.
Now lift one leg and keep it straight, kinda think of it as being your tail.
Lift your leg up and down, Make sure your leg is straight when doing this, do about 10 reps and gradually do more when your body is used to the excersise.

I do this exercise, and it does work :)

To walk on your bum, sit on the floor and use your cheeks to move across the floor - really helps!

My problem area is my horrible fat stomach so if anyone knows any exercise as well as sit ups I could do I'd be grateful!

x

hi cuddly, do you have a ab trimmer, i got one and it so easy to use, you can do so many exercises with it, and it helps your tummy loads x

hi Cf have a look at the link below
I have been doing this for a week and i think i can see a difference

enjoy
YouTube - 8 Minute Abs

Sharron
x

oh thanx for the advice everyone... im so paranoid about my bum coz its like a bloody weird square shaped thing hehehe... im gonna do the 8min buns thing everynight!! will let you know how i get on.

still working on the bat wings coz i dont ever wanna have to use them as a parachute!!

Side lying leg raise
Lie on your right side, with hips stacked one on top of the other, and your head supported on your outstretched right arm. Keep the body in a straight line (you can lie against a wall to ensure you are straight) and lift the left leg up, toes pointing forwards, without allowing the pelvis to roll open. Pause then lower and repeat.

There are lots and this is just one! :) my advice is try them all and you'll feel which one is causing most tension (thats a good sign! ) ;)

Back