BumbleB's attempt to get back to target!!

Just counted my syns up from Thursday and I'm on 58 for the week so far so should be alright really :)

Thats not bad at all really xx

I know :) For some reason in my head I thought I had had far more!!

A pleasant surprise then :D Always good when that happens. I used 5.5 today and looks like be around same mark tomorrow. Cant believe its nearly 2 days till weigh in day again already. Seems to fly which is a good thing really lol

Another day off work today :) Pity it's the last one until next Tuesday :( :(

Was up early to as had to go into town to do a few bits and pieces. Actually made a start on my Christmas shopping. Very nearly bought myself another bag until I remembered I'm meant to be saving where possible!! Did get a new pair of boots though- my feet are getting to cold in my flats!

Tried on my bridesmaid dress as well today! Looks fine from the front but not a good view at the back! That'll be my motivation to stay on plan- really need to lose some back fat!

Food today

Breakfast: coffee and a banana
Lunch: 2 boiled eggs in a cup with some red onion, 3 quorn sausages with a slice of melted mozzarella on top and some tomato sauce
Snack: weight watchers yogurt (Love the dessert ones, almost seem too nice to be free)
Dinner: mushy pea curry with rice and half a tin of potatoes done in the actifry
Snack: 2 squares of galaxy

I think this evenings snacks will be:
milky coffee, 2 hifi light bars and salted caramel hifi bar (to use up the healthy extras!)
Might have a crunchie or oreo icecream

HEA: slice of cheese and milk
HEB: hifi bars
Syns: at the moment 4, but will finish up on either 9.5 or 11.5! (as long as I keep away from the rest of the galaxy bar that is left, really wish my OH would finish it!!)

Another day off work today :) Pity it's the last one until next Tuesday :( :(

Was up early to as had to go into town to do a few bits and pieces. Actually made a start on my Christmas shopping. Very nearly bought myself another bag until I remembered I'm meant to be saving where possible!! Did get a new pair of boots though- my feet are getting to cold in my flats!

Tried on my bridesmaid dress as well today! Looks fine from the front but not a good view at the back! That'll be my motivation to stay on plan- really need to lose some back fat!

Food today

Breakfast: coffee and a banana
Lunch: 2 boiled eggs in a cup with some red onion, 3 quorn sausages with a slice of melted mozzarella on top and some tomato sauce
Snack: weight watchers yogurt (Love the dessert ones, almost seem too nice to be free)
Dinner: mushy pea curry with rice and half a tin of potatoes done in the actifry
Snack: 2 squares of galaxy

I think this evenings snacks will be:
milky coffee, 2 hifi light bars and salted caramel hifi bar (to use up the healthy extras!)
Might have a crunchie or oreo icecream

HEA: slice of cheese and milk
HEB: hifi bars
Syns: at the moment 4, but will finish up on either 9.5 or 11.5! (as long as I keep away from the rest of the galaxy bar that is left, really wish my OH would finish it!!)

Hes a sod lol

LOL, if I'm off plan I could finish one of those galaxy bars no problem. He just doesn't have a sweet tooth like me!!

LOL, if I'm off plan I could finish one of those galaxy bars no problem. He just doesn't have a sweet tooth like me!!

Im a bugger if I know its in, and biscuits - those are my downfalls if I start eating em lol

Hectic two days at work, pretty much feel like going to bed for a sleep, I'm tired and I'm cold (even with the heating on) but I've weigh in later so will just have to wrap up warm! Plus I want to stop at tesco on way home for a few bits and pieces.

Food yesterday:
Breakfast: porridge made with milk and some honey
Lunch: leftover curry and rice
Snack: apple and banana
Dinner: tin of potatoes done in actifry with 2 Linda McCartney sausages, beans and cheese
Snacks: WW yogurt, cruchie and oreo icecream

HEA: milk and cheese
HEB: porridge (fell asleep early or would have had the a hifi bar!)
Syns: 14

Today so far

Breakfast/Lunch: (missed my first break as too busy) porridge made with milk and some honey. A banana
Snack: orange

Am about to go make some boiled eggs to eat before group tonight :)

Dinner was 3 boiled eggs, some onion and salad cream
Snacks after weigh in: rocky road and choc crisp hifi, WW yogurt, crunchie and some grapes.

Syns: 10
HEA: milk
HEB: porridge and 2 hifis

Lost 1.5lb this week :) Just realised that's my stone award back :)

Haven't drank much the past 2 days, my plant is wilting on my tracking app! Will try to do better tomorrow!

Dinner was 3 boiled eggs, some onion and salad cream
Snacks after weigh in: rocky road and choc crisp hifi, WW yogurt, crunchie and some grapes.

Syns: 10
HEA: milk
HEB: porridge and 2 hifis

Lost 1.5lb this week :) Just realised that's my stone award back :)

Haven't drank much the past 2 days, my plant is wilting on my tracking app! Will try to do better tomorrow!

Well done on your loss x

Whoops.. haven't been on here in a while..

Well, December was a complete write off, stuffed my face with junk the whole way through. Still went to group most weeks and not surprisingly had gains all the way through!

The only surprise was last weigh in where I lost 4 lbs!!! Yep, over Christmas I managed to lose weight!! But that was due to a vomiting bug I had over Christmas and couldn't eat (which wasn't nice at all :( ) But I had ate loads after I recovered so was still expecting a gain, so hoping that doesn't show up on next weeks weigh in! Plus I did go to an earlier weigh in which probably had an impact too!

So last weighed in on Thursday afternoon. Went home and still ate a load of junk- one last munch before restarting!!

I've been 100% on plan since Friday, and I'm not kidding when I say I did not have 1 full day on plan the whole of December.
I've been trying the new SP plan, which so far has been going well. Next weigh in is on Wednesday evening.

So 3 SP days completed.. might do another tomorrow. Undecided at the moment as tomorrows shift at work means eating at odd times!

My food for the past few days:

Friday:
Breakfast: apple(S) and 2 satsumas(S)
Lunch: butternut squash soup [butternut squash(S), red onion(S) and red pepper(S)] with 2 ryvita (HEB/S) and 2 dairylea light triangles (half HEA)
Snack: satsuma(S)
Dinner: smoked cod(P), cauliflower (S), carrots(S), onion(S), pepper(S), tomato(S) and peas(P)
Snacks: 2 boiled eggs(P), 2 hifi light bars (HEB), 2 celebrations (2) and 2 winegums (2)

Second half HEA: 125ml semi skimmed milk in coffees
Syns: 6

Saturday:
Breakfast: melon(S)
Lunch: BNS soup(S) with 2 ryvita (HEB/S) and 2 dairylea light triangles (half HEA)
Snack: apple(S)
Dinner: trout(P), carrot(S), cauliflower(S), onion(S), leek(S), tomato(S) and peas(P).
Snacks: hifi light and alpen light bar (HEB)

Forgot to finish measured milk as second half of HEA. Used a splash of it in one coffee!
0 syns

Sunday
Breakfast: 3 boiled eggs(P) chopped up in cup with some onion(S) and 1 tbsp light salad cream (1)
Lunch: BNS soup(S) with 3 pumpkin ryvita (HEB) and 2 dairylea light triangles (half HEA)
Snack: apple(S) and 2 satsumas (S), lemon cheesecake mullerlight (1)
Dinner: easy chicken curry from new booklet [quorn pieces(P), onion(S), passata(S), peas(P) and pepper(S)] served with cauliflower rice(S)
Snacks: 2 satsuma(S), 2 celebrations (4), mini malteser reindeer (3), 2 hifi light (HEB)

Milky coffee to finish up milk (second half HEA)
Syns: 9

Hi
I'm joining slimming world tomorrow - and intend to follow EESP for a week then EE .
Looking at your diary I know P is protein guessing S is speed food . Am I correct in saying you can have 2xHb choices ( which is bread or cereal)
But no potatoes pasta or rice allowed not even synced ,

Livvy

Hi Livvy

Yes S are speed foods. And no potatoes, pasta or rice! Can't syn them as they are still free foods. I've copied this bit from another thread:

"What if I want to have potatoes or a yogurt on an SP day – do I count them as Syns?
No – potatoes and yogurt are Free Foods, so (as long as there are no tweaks involved) they don’t have a Syn value. They’re just not low enough in energy density to count as a Speed food, or high enough in protein to be a Protein-rich food.
The focus of Extra Easy SP is on Speed and Protein foods. If you want to eat a Free Food that doesn’t fall into these categories, that’s fine, and you will lose weight! You don’t need to count them as Syns and there’s a special section on the Extra Easy SP food diary to jot down these occasional Free Foods. However, if you really want to boost your weight loss and tighten up, stick with S and P.
And…. if you’re sticking religiously to Extra Easy SP, you can still have one Healthy Extra ‘a’ and two ‘b’ choices, as well as your 5-15 Syns as usual.

Extra Easy SP appears to cut out starchy carbs (potatoes, rice, pasta etc) – are we saying these are now ‘bad’?
Absolutely not! No food groups are ‘bad’ (though fats have a lot to answer for!). Carbohydrates are the second most filling foods (after proteins), which is why they make fabulous Free Foods! They’re just not as filling as Protein-rich foods, nor as low in energy density as other Speed foods, and Extra Easy SP focuses on the very lowest energy density and most Protein-rich foods to boost weight loss. If you’re craving a jacket spud or a banana, it’s not a crime, and you will lose weight! It just won’t supercharge your weight loss."

Although my Consultant said if you had any you just slip back to a normal EE day so therefore no 2nd HEB!
I've cut them out completely when doing a SP day as I really want to boost my loss- sisters wedding is only a few weeks away!! Otherwise I don't think I'd be so strict on myself!

Food plan for today:

SP

Breakfast:Milky coffee (A), melon (S), 3 boiled eggs (P) chopped up in cup with onion (S) and 1 tbsp salad cream (1)
Lunch: BNS soup (S). with 2 ryvita (B/S), 1 dairylea light triangle (1.5) and strawberry cheesecake mullerlight (1)
Dinner: leftover chicken curry (S and P) with cauliflower rice (S)

Snacks will most likely be fruit and hifi bars. Possibly more syns on a few celebrations.

Another SP day! Weigh in tomorrow- not feeling that confident about even though I've been sticking to plan. But I had a big loss last week which wasn't deserved, plus it was an earlier weigh in than normal, plus I ate a load of junk when I got back from it on Thursday so I haven't had a full week on plan... hmmmm sorta wish my scales were working so I could have a sneaky peek!!!

Went to tescos for a quick stock up after work. Wanted to get quark but still not in stock!!! It's yum mixed with a white options sachet and some sweetener.
But I did get stocked up on fresh fruit and veg, 7.5 syn crunchies (multipacks down to £1), 6 syn bags of sunbites (£1 again), tescos own brand version of alpen lights which were under £1- haven't tried these before and special k chewy delights :)

So food today:

Breakfast: mullerlight yogurt (F) and 2 satsumas. Only ate the yogurt since it goes out of date tomorrow and didn't want to waste it!
Lunch: butternut squash soup (S) with 2 ryvita (B/S) and dairylea (part A)
Snacks: satsumas
Dinner: trout, peas (both P), onion, pepper, broccoli and cauliflower (all S)
Snacks: bag of sunbites (6) and crunchie (7.5)

Rest of A was used for milk in coffee.

Still have another B to use but I'm not hungry! Could try the tesco bars if I get peckish but doubtful at this time, just depends on how much longer I stay up watching Supernatural!

4lbs off!!!!!!

That is 8lb in 2 weeks :D :D :D

Definitely going to do some more SP days this week but with some normal EE ones too :)

Hi there, just popped by to read your thread and will be subscribing :)

8lbs in two weeks is great! I wish that could be my results - will be seriously looking into doing EESP in the next couple of weeks. I'm noticing you are veggie - do you think its harder to be veggie and do SP? I ask because I have a friend who is veggie and wants to join SW soon

Thanks!! I'm super motivated at the moment as my sister gets married in 6 weeks!!

It is more restrictive as there are very few P choices for vegetarians. I eat fish too which helps, if I didn't I don't think I could do SP for very long.

The green plan is best for vegetarians as there is an extra A and B choice for not eating meat (although this plan isn't being included in the new packs-I don't agree with this at all!). I really did miss my extra A choice as I would normally have cheese and milk and this really limited the milk the past week!

Back